broken

I had this image in my drafts for my other book but i never had the guts to post it. So here ya guys go. love ya😘
-powerssquad
_______________________________
Y/n
"Keith Tyree Powers get your ass in here right now" you yelled down the stairs.

He soon entered the room with a look of confusion on his face which just made you even madder.

You- Soooo... you know me im all on facebook, instagram & twitter just looking at what celeberity has made a fool of themselves or what babymama drama somebody is having *pacing infront of him as he sat on the bed*

Keith- Babe im not following

I stared at him with disbelief because that right there totally pissed me completely off. He acting dumb and shit now.

You- Oh ok well im going to read this to you so you will follow *clears throat & scrolls to the top of the article* Straight Outta Compton & Famous in Love star heart throb Keith Powers spotted at nightclub with an unknown female but by the looks of it she isnt Mr. Bookers current fiancee Y/'

Keith- Babe i can... *gets cut off*

You- NO, im not done it gets better I promise, Powers & this unknown women where later spotted leaving that club & arriving at the hotel the team is staying at where the unknown women is again spotted hugging Keith in the lobby of the hotel then leaving the next morning *now almost on the verge of losing it*

Keith- Baby, there is no way to explain my actions I had a couple of drinks got a little carried away andd... and. I just lost control of my actions *gco*

You- Lost control of your fucking actions you know damn well you knew exactly what you where doing. I know you well atleast i thought i did anyway you wouldnt get so drunk to where you fuck some random unknown bitch

I was just staring him down. If looks could kill Keith would be six feet under by now.

You- you know what its no big deal just some blogs right *laughs while walking in the closet*

Keith- What*confused*

You- but it becomes a big deal when your fucking fiance just admitted to cheating on you *packing bag*

Keith- baby where are you going *wraps his arms around your waist* I am sorry you know i love you with all my heart & its hard to resist all the females that throw themselves at me but i slipped this one time and i just want you to forgive me and stop packing

You- *finishes packing my bags and turns around facing devin removing his hands from your waist* I cant do this anymore Keith, you think you being on the road isnt hard for me to wishing you was here with me, ofcourse you didnt because your all about yourself *putting on shoes*

Keith- Baby please stop we can work through this *sits next to you*

You- idk *takes engaement ring off sitting on the dresser* Im done with you Keith *walks out with bags placing them in my car*

Keith- No No No im not letting you do this *grabs your arm*

When he done that I don't know what came over me my hand instantly slung back connecting with his face. He released my arm I quickly got in the car as he stood infront of my car breathing heavily then walking inside. Once I seen him walk in the house it was over I just broke down I couldn't take it no more. I cried for atleast 5minutes before getting myself together. I pulled out my phone & online booked a hotel room. I backed out the driveway then headed on my way. I drove for about 15minutes till I arrived at the hotel. I grabbed my bags & headed inside.

You: Umm.. i called in for a room the name is Y/N Pow....*breathes* Y/LN

Clerk: Here you go ma'ma enjoy your stay *hands you 2 key cards*

You: Thank you *smiles then gets on the elevator going to my room*

I got up to the room unpacking my items right now I just wanted to get settled & go to bed. The I came across this little stick that made me think back to the event that took place earlier

*flashback to earlier*
I've been feeling sick lately & with Keith having multiple press functions to attend at a time i just figured i was suffering seperation anxiety. It's been forever since i actually got to hold my baby & its breaking my heart. But i know my body & this aint just no seperation anxiety so i ran to the store & bought some pregnancy test, now im sitting here waiting for the results.

*beep,beep*

I took a deep breath as i look at all the pregnancy tests & as soon as i did ny stomach hit my toes. All of the tests show postive, I dont know how or when i am going to go tell Keith. He'll be back in town later so maybe i'll tell him tonight over dinner or tomorrow with a big breakfast.
*flashback ends*

I grab the pregnancy test & it inside a bag the throw it in the garbage. I then pick up my phone to see non stop notifications from *sighs* Keith ofcourse, blogs & all types of social media. I grabbed my phone shutting it completely down the laying it ontop of its charger then i undress & lay down. As im laying there all thoughts of Me & Keith flood my head & i couldnt hold the hurt in anymore i layed there fsce burring in my pillow crying till i eventually fell asleep.

Keith
I cant believe i just allowed myself to loose the love of my life due to some stupid drunk shit. Y/N was the best thing that ever happened to me & i just had to go & fuck shit up i had plans on making her my wife *holding the engament ring in my hand* & starting a family with her. I just cant let her go that easily i constantly was texting her phone but no response, just my luck.

I finally decide to get up & go to lay down but first i had to go to the bathroom. As i looked in the bathroom mirror Y/Ns very red hand print appeared on the side of my face causing me instantly go back into the events that took place earlier. I grabbed a cold rag holding it to my face as i layer in bed. I couldnt sleep i just layed there staring at a YNs side of the bed. My face finally stopped throbbing & those thought from earlier finally drifted outta ny head & i was finally able to go to sleep.
______________________________
So if you see the name devin anywhere just ignore please. This was once a devin booker image🙂 feedback is welcome & appreciated.