❛LONG LIVE THE KING!❜

𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃

𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃

The Isle of The Lost is home to some of the scariest, evilest, malicious villains the world has ever seen. Just hearing their names sent chills down anyone's spine, being reminded of all the horrible things they inflicted on innocent people and even their own flesh and blood.

Kleo, being the daughter of the ex-king of Pride Rock, Scar, has lived on the Isle of The Lost her whole life. She was born, raised, and taught how to be the most vicious villain by her greedy and power-hungry father. To add to her wicked motives, she was able to―by the magic of the fairies or magic practitioners of "The Pride Lands"―shape-shift into a lion, seeing as she naturally supposed to be one.

Although being taught to blindly hate the inhabitants of "The Pride Lands" called Auradon, Kleo has been given the chance to prove herself that she is nothing like her murderous father. Alongside her are her four best friends who have also been given the same opportunity. To make their stay meaningful, they have been given a mission: to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand, a direct request from Maleficent, the Mistress of Evil. This mission sounds easy. Stay there perhaps two, three days tops, figure out a way to steal the wand, get it stealthily, and then rule the world. It was simple. Even a goblin could fulfill this mission. (Now, that it's being thought over, probably not.)

With a heart as black and rotten as Kleo's, she doesn't think anyone can change her mind or her heart on her beliefs. But she is soon proven wrong when the prince of Auradon―who will soon be crowned the king―makes her realize that be good isn't all that bad.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

( naya rivera )kleo

( naya rivera )
kleo

( naya rivera )kleo

( reece king )

kato

&&&

chiwetel ejiofor, scar
danai gurira, zira
jacob artist, nuka
alexandra shipp, vitani
donald glover, simba
beyoncé, nala

...Featuring...

james earl jones, mufasa
john oliver, zazu
john kani, rafiki
billy eichner, timon
seth rogen, pumbaa
amber midthunder, tiger peony
angelina jolie, maleficent
lana parilla, evil queen grimhilde

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: ok. so i know there's a lion king 2, but for my book, and for the lack of knowledge of this movie from most people i've come across, the characters that are simba's daughter, kiara, and the boy she ends up marrying, kovu, they will not be included. hence me creating an oc for simba's son that's seen above.

p.s. there is a version of this book being rewritten on my second account aceoftrash. so if you're interested, check it out there. the name of the book is spirit.