Sweat and Tears

Jimin woke up feeling awful; he was dizzy - even lying down - he had a splitting headache and his stomach felt like there was a storm inside of it. 'A little under the weather', was a major understatement. He felt like it was hard to breathe, which panicked him slightly making his breaths more labored.

"Jiminnie?" He turned his head slowly to look over at his roommate, watching him with concern on his face, "Are you okay?"

Jimin licked his lips, swallowed dryly and nodded slowly. Hoseok scowled, "I was just coming in to wake you up, but I think you should go back to sleep."

Jimin shook his head and croaked, "We have practice – I-I have to get there..."

Hoseok shook his head. "No way. I'm going to get Namjoon. Stay. Here."

Hoseok left the room with a stern warning. Jimin groaned and sat up slowly. He squeezed his eyes shut from the sudden wave of dizziness and nausea and released a shaky sigh before pulling his blankets off and slowly rising to his feet. Jimin's eyes snapped shut again at yet another wave of dizziness.

"Jimin!" He looked over to find Hoseok, Namjoon and Soekjin at the doorway. "I thought I told you to stay in bed!"

Jimin shrugged sluggishly before Seokjin rushed over and sat him back down. The elder sat next to him and placed his hand on Jimin's forehead. "Jimin, your fever is high."

Seokjin noticed how Jimin leaned against him, and how his breathing was coming out in deep shaky huff's.

"Jimminie," said Namjoon, looking down at Jimin with his eyebrows furrowed. "you need to stay here today."

"B-but," croaked Jimin. "we have a lot to do today – besides practice...we need to make those ca–"

"Your health is more important, you want to be at your best for the fans, right?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin shut his mouth and looked down. "I– feel fine..."

"Jimin, we've gone over this before, heck, the last time you were sick. Don't lie about your health, it's okay that you aren't there today." Soekjin smiled, "If it makes you feel better, Jungkook isn't coming either."

"Huh, why?"

"He's going to stay here to watch you today." Seokjin looked up at Namjoon for confirmation.

Namjoon nodded, his lips pursed.

"But – I don't want to make Kookie miss anything because of me..." Jimin felt like there was a clump in his throat.

"He won't mind, we'll all do extra work, it's okay Jimin. We don't want to endanger your health more than it already is, okay?" Seokjin rubbed Jimin's back, keeping his warm smile on his face. "Go back to sleep, I'll make some soup that Jungkook can warm up for you later."

Jimin knew there was no arguing with it. He let a defeated sigh escape his lips as he lied back down in his bed, his eyelids already drifting to close once his head hit the pillow. Seokjin pulled up the covers. Namjoon leaned over and gently ruffled Jimin's hair, "Feel better Jimin." He murmured kindly.

Hoseok tapped Jimin's foot before exiting the room as well. Seokjin got out a few medicines and placed the ok the counter next to the soup he had prepared to be warmed up for Jimin. Namjoon was currently explaining that Jungkook would stay at he dorm and watch over Jimin; he seemed to be very content and very willing to do it.

While Seokjin was arranging the medicines for Jimin, trying to find the right ones, Taehyung came up behind him.

"Jin hyung?" He started, a scowl on his face.