Chapter six

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, setting, ect. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Edited on 4/1/2014: Chapters have been edited and made into larger chapters. This is chapter eighteen- twenty. I will be update this story the same time that I update this one on fanfiction.net.

Chapter Six

Rose's Point of view

Not, even a second before Lissa passed out, I was right behind her. I had my arms wrapped around her slender waist. Her head rested against my shoulder. Her blond hair was everywhere, and it was a good thing that their was none, getting into my mouth.

"Brenda," I said, "call the guys."

"No need," said Dimitri, who looked like he was angry. Christian and Eddie were right behind him, and they both were also pissed off. "It is a good thing that Rosie ran out into the front year. If not, then we would not have seen what happened."

"Oh," I said, speechless. "Well, then, I guess it is a good thing then."

"Who are they?" Christian asked looking towards they uninvited guests. His blue eyes landed on Lissa, "Did they do something to her? What happened to her?"

I gave a dark chuckle. "We just received some unexpected news, that if it is not fabricated by Victor. I just don't know whether to believe the news or not. I have not decided yet."

"Rose," said Lissa, waking up in my arms. I helped her get steady on her feet. Her green eyes flooded with sadness, and I did not need our bond to figure it out. She turned towards me, giving me a hug. "They are telling the truth. They are not lying about anything they said."

I checked the bond. It was a weird feeling that she was letting me in naturally. I saw through her memories that all their auras were a light yellow color, meaning that what they said was the truth and nothing but the truth.

"Okay," I said, as she pulled away from me. I turned towards Dimitri, "The cooking should be all finished? Is it?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. "This is what we are going to do; first I want Dimitri to gather everyone to the backyard. If we're going to hear their story, we might as well do it at the same time, so we don't have to repeat anything? Okay?"

"Yes," said Dimitri, as he ran to the house.

I turned my head, at the same time as Lissa, ran over to her parents, whom she thought were dead for several years. Hell, even I thought that they were dead, also. She was hugging her parents, then, she hugged her older brother. The three older Dragomir's, looked like shit. Their cheeks were sunken in, their eyes were haunted, and you could see their bones. It seemed that, whoever held them hostage, only gave them enough food to survive.

"I hate to break up this happy reunion," said Christian, looking uncomfortable as he glanced at his wife. "But, I for one, want to know what is going on."

"Me, too," said Lissa, as she backed away from her mother. She took Christian's hand into her smaller one. She gave me a watery smile, before turning her head back to the others. "Let's go your guys. Have we a lot to talk about? And a lot of people to meet."

We lead everyone into the back yard. The children were all sitting on blankets on the ground, eating their food, with smiles on their faces. I glanced over my shoulder, and saw that Moria and Rhea, where looking at the children with wonder on their faces, like they never seen something so precious before. Seeing that brought a smile onto my face.