Chapter Five

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, setting, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter Five

Rose's point of view

I know that I'm would have been happy now, but a little piece of me felt like dying. I do love Dimitri with all of my heart, but a piece of me is still missing. Even though I forgave him and Lissa for causing me so much stress in my first pregnancy, I still can remember the heartbreak of 'love fades, mines has.' Hell, I even nightmares about it sometimes, which end up making it slightly worse.

I wanted to wait a while before I get remarried, but then again fate is never on my side. It hasn't even been two months since my first divorce to my shitty ex. Also, Dimitri wanted me as his girlfriend several days ago, even though we have a six-year-old together. Although I can't really call this a wedding, as seeing is being set up together in less than three hours by Lissa and the Belikov women. It was only going to have a family and the local justice of the peace, who is a middle-aged man who was once an alchemist, a who is now related to the one and only Sydney Sage.

This so-called wedding was in the side yard, right by my flower bed. Yep, I said flower bed, something that I usually don't have any patience for doing, but then again I have three kids under the age of six, so I had to adjust quickly. My patience over the years increase as the kids turned older.

There were two rows of white chairs, set into two sections. Light pink and white streamers connected the group of chairs. While sparkly white and gold balloons are taped on the back of every other chair with helium. A white archway was in the middle of the garden, surround with red rose petals. There were still many workers placing decorations up.

The only reason why I was able to get a quick look at the area that I was going to get married at was from my bedroom window. I closed my eyes with a sigh. To me it looked more like a birthday party or another celebration. It didn't look like a wedding for a grown adult with three children. This didn't even live up to my fantasy dream wedding to Dimitri.

I wanted to scream out in frustration. But then again I was doing this for the greater good, something that I was going to hate in the near future. Sighing, once again in frustration, I stomped my way over to my closet.

I was going to wear a plain white dress that I bought two years ago. It was never worn and still had the price tag on the side. It was a strapless dress that went to my knees. Pink lace went down on both sides. It was nice and simple for this type of weather. I was glad that I was finally going to wear it, but at the same time I was hurt that it wasn't an actually wedding dress.

"Rose," said a voice from the other side of the door. A second later the door opened to show my mother. Her red hair was now spiked in the back. She was actually wearing some light make-up, not that she needed it. She was wearing a purple summer dress with white sandles, something that I never thought that she owned. "We need to get you ready for the wedding, dear."

"I know," I said, not bothering to turn around. Gliding my fingers over the fabric of the dress, that was still in my hands. To get my mind off of my soon-to-be wedding, I asked her, "Are the children dressed?"

"The girls were just put into their dresses not even ten minutes ago. Jasper was dresses over a half an hour before," she said, reassuringly. She had a look on her face, one that I had never seen before. "Rose, are you sure you are all right? I noticed that you locked yourself in your room for the past hour and a half."