Cassandra nods her head, "I am. Thank you." Emmett nods his head and runs the pad of his thumb over her cheek, "do you want to talk about it?" 

Cassandra shakes her head, "no, not right now." He nods his head in understanding, and grabs her hand, "c'mon, you still want to work on our project? My mom can make you dinner." 

She smiles a little, "yes please, I don't want to be home alone right now." 

"Well let's get going."

After Emmett follows Cassandra home, he was in shock of how beautiful her home was

After Emmett follows Cassandra home, he was in shock of how beautiful her home was. She just explained that her mom is a interior and exterior designer and she helped make this home. Emmett knew her mom and Esme would get along really well. Driving her to his house, she had her head on her knees. She loved watching the blob of green outside of her window. She looks forward, as Emmett pulls into a dirt drive way, and as they round the corner, she was in awe of the Cullen household. 

"Wow, it's beautiful." 

Emmett smiles at the small girl, "all thanks to my mom. C'mon, I bet she's excited to meet you." Getting out of the car, she follows Emmett to the front door. She gasps, it was even better inside. Emmett drags her up the stairs, "I told my mom that you would be hungry, so get ready to eat for two." 

Cassandra giggles, as Emmett drags her up the stairs, "oh, yum! I'm ready." As they walk up the stairs, Cassandra couldn't help but look around at the beautiful art placed around the walls that surrounded them. She could hear pots and pans banging around, something being cut and the sound of classical music playing. 

"Babe, it will be fine." Rosalie rolls her eyes, "whatever, she shouldn't be here, at all. Once she finds out, everyone will be implicated..." 

Esme and Carlisle share a look, Alice and Jasper mind their business - as they sit and play chess - as Alice already knows what the future holds once they let Cassandra in. "Hi." 

The whole family looks up and stares at the small girl standing next to Emmett, "hi Cassandra!" Alice squeals and skips up to her, giving her a small hug, Cassandra returning it. Cassandra looks up and smiles at Jasper, "hi, Jasper." 

Jasper smiles and gets up and walks up to her, and hugs her. It shocks the family, never have they seen Jasper be so good with a human before. "Hi sweetie, I'm Esme, it's so nice to meet you!" Esme smiles at Cassandra. "Thank you so much for having me over, Mrs. Cullen. Your home is so beautiful."

"Please, call me Esme, and this is my husband, Carlisle." Cassandra smiles, as Carlisle speaks up, "I hope you're hungry, we just finished. It's Mexican food." 

Cassandra smiles, and licks her lips, gripping Emmett's hand, "yes! Oh wow, I love Mexican food. I'm actually from New Mexico, so that's all we eat is Mexican food." Esme laughs lightly, "great, Emmett, take her to the table." 

As Cassandra takes a seat at the table, she notices the rest didn't follow, so she just minds her business and looks around. She waits and looks at Emmett, "I'll be right back Cassandra, don't move." Emmett winks at the human girl, leaving her giggling. She waited, and waited, yet no return. She couldn't hold it anymore, she actually had to use the bathroom, she was mentally cursing herself for not using the bathroom before sitting down. She gets up and walks softly, immediately stopping behind a wall to the kitchen to the family talking. 

"You cannot risk our family, Emmett! Have you lost your mind?!" 

Cassandra hears a scoff, "Rosalie, I've seen it! She won't say anything. She's going to be so loyal!" 

"You don't even understand, Alice. This could end badly." Cassandra didn't even know who was talking, but decided to still listen, "oh really now, Edward? You are such a hypocrite, here is Emmett with his mate, and then you have Bella?!" 

Edward scoffs, "yeah, well Bella isn't around." Emmett laughs darkly at his brother, "sure, that's why you watch her sleep." 

Cassandra couldn't believe her ears, Edward? Watching the new girl sleep, it's only been a day or so. What a weirdo. And mate? What is this, a werewolf claim? She decided to step out from around the wall, "can someone please tell me what's going on?" 

The Cullen clan turns around and makes eye contact with the human girl, Esme smiles softly at the girl, "sweetie, why don't you sit down, we need to tell you something."