Part 1~My Loneliness~

Inspired by DarkMessenger101's story Healer and the video above!

I stare at my hands the only thing I can see of myself and my snakes that hiss by my ears that use to be my beautiful blonde sterns of hair making me give a deep sigh as I retreat to my garden where I see my beautiful stone stautes of my failed hunters who try to slay me the only thing I can see without having to worry about them screaming or running I always love to see how they look frozen in place.

I try to look right as they give they give a pose I like to make sure I like it sadly I can not take them all home outside of the dark forest where I live.At first I use to miss being around the living but it's so much better to be around stone.

If you are familiar with my story I once was a beautiful priestess but after my once dear friend Athena who changed me to this hideous monster.I began to grow bored making me sigh my heart was truely only made of stone that's why I must live alone....

"Monster!"A man yelled making me groan as the snakes upon my head hiss the man behind me

"You will be slayed by me the mighty Th-" Silence came as I meet his glance his face turning gray as his body turns to stone. I watch and hiss hating how scared his position looked not wanting it in my garden. I only want warriors who at least are smart enough to not look in my eyes pathetic mortal.

I changed my legs to my long serpent tail and slashed at it making it crumble to the ground only a pile of rocks making a long grin apper on my face.

My mood now ruined I decided to go out to get more statues for my collection heading to a market where many of the mortals will be....