Haircut

((A short ficlet about an edgy trap character of mine and my friend's OC. Also note the mention of another friend's OC.))

A purple-haired guy wearing a summer uniform was leaning on the wall beside a vending machine along the school hallway. He seemed like a person who was just there because he had nowhere else to hang out in. He gazed out the hallway's windows while sipping from a can of root beer since it felt like a perfect day for procrastination for him. The setting sun was a nice sight for his bored and lifeless-looking eyes before it got eclipsed by a girl passing by.

The bespectacled girl had chest-length raven black hair and wore her summer school uniform vest over a violet t-shirt. She initially walked by the purple-haired boy without giving a care, but she walked backwards towards him and looked at him. "Nepiwee-senpai, what are you doing next to a vending machine looking like a delinquent?" The girl asked while she was obviously confused that her upperclassman was so lax beside the machine. "Good afternoon, Aiki." Nepi said while sipping root beer. "I'm trying to relax, but screw it." He kicks himself off the wall and walks to Aiki. "What are you doing?"

"I was about to go home and draw." She points at the direction of the hallway she was walking towards earlier. Nepi nodded and gave Aiki a pat to the shoulder. "Good luck." He walks away towards the opposite direction while still sipping out of his soda. He hummed an intro to a musical before being interrupted by the black-haired girl walking by his right. "Did you know that Leia was talking about you in her sleep in class earlier?" Nepi blinked and looked at her as he walked on. "Interesting."

"If I remember correctly, she was saying something along the lines of "Nepi wtf." and "Nepi, I will punch your balls off if you date me,"" Aiki told Nepi. The boy looked unamused by the story and nodded. "Very nice kouhai. Very violent and angry." He sighed. Aiki shrugged. "Does she have a crush on you or something?" She asked the older boy.

"Hell if I know." Nepi answered. "If anything, I don't even care." He adds as he sipped up more of his root beer. The black-haired girl nodded and stayed silent as she walked along with him. Nepi put an earphone bud inside his left ear and hummed a rock song that got stuck in his head. "I thought you were going home." He said out loud. Aiki looked at him and shrugged. "I thought I would give you company because you looked like a dirtbag there."

"Coincidentally, the song I'm listening is Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus." The senior hummed. "You're not wrong, but I still don't think this is necessary." Aiki nodded. "I guess it isn't." She sighed and looked away. "You should get a haircut." She remarked before turning around and leaving him alone.

Nepi finished his soda and crumpled the can in his hand. He shook his head and his bangs fell down and covered his eyes. "No shit." He played with his hair as he walked along the hallway.