Chapter 13

same story different cover!

so how are you guus liking it so far?

please let me know! it will help me out so much!

*Cameron's POV*

Alicia never talks about her past. whenever I try to bring it up she just ignores me and changes the subject. But who could blame her? She has a hard life.

I was just starting to get her to bring it up when my phone rang. "Oh thank God!" she laughed.

"you got lucky this time." I jumped off the counter and walked into the other room to answer my phone.

*Alicias POV*

I sat on the counter waiting for Cam to get off the phone. I looked around the kitchen and started thinking about my mom. Especially the night we sat at the table before I left for San Diego.

No. I didn't miss her. I couldn't miss her, she was a terrible mother to me. That's when Cameron came back interrupting my thoughts.

"that was Bart." he said walking over to me. he wrapped his arms around my waist. "He found the magcon family a house, in Florida." I looked down at the floor.

"so your leaving?" I wanted to cry.

"no..." I looked up and my eyes met his "we're leaving!" I couldn't help but smile and his grin that stretched from ear to ear.

"but I'm not a part of Magcon."

"oh yeah that's the other thing, Bart thinks it would be best if you join the family. The guys all miss you and he doesn't want you here alone."

I thought about living in a house of 9 boys. I guess I would have Mahogany. Maybe.

"what about Mahogany? "

"she's not coming for a while, she has a new boyfriend and things are getting pretty serious I guess."

"so what do you say?" he asked. I looked into his big Brown eyes. how could I say No to him.

"I would be honored." I said and then hugged him.

When I pulled away I looked back into his eyes. I was so in love with him my heart ached. What would my life be like if I decided to keep ignoring him. I was smiling like an idiot and I couldn't help it.

"What?" he asked smiling back at me.

"nothing it's just... I love you Cameron"

"I love you to Alicia" he said leaning in to kiss me. that's when the door opened. I pulled away and sat frozen with fear. that was it, we were gonna die. someone was breaking in to kill us.

My mother came around the corner. I just looked at her "oh hey guys" She said acting like she hadn't just disappeared for 3 months. I jumped off the counter and walked over to her.

"what the fuck. you disappear for 3 months and then act like nothing happened. you could have at least called to tell me that you weren't fucking dead." I said wanting to punch her in her face.

"look I'm back now so what does it matter?"

"God I hate you." I grabbed Cameron's hand and walked upstairs. "oh and by the way I'm moving out."

she laughed "no your not."

I laughed back "try to stop me."

"your only 16 years old, I don't think your going anywhere. "

"try 17. maybe if you were around you would know my birthday was two months ago." I slammed my door shut and locked it.

I began to cry and I didn't even know why I was sad over her. He was right there wrapping his arms around Me. "Cameron, I need to get out of here now."

he helped me pack everything I needed and I grabbed the money hidden in the back of my closet. I had almost $4,000 saved. Cam climbed down the tree outside my window. I dropped my bag down to him and started to climb down. it had just rained so the branches were wet and I lost my grip. I expected to hit the ground but once again Cameron was there to catch me. We both fell to the ground.

"I told you, I'm used to catching you when you fall. but if you fall, I fall." we both got up and laughed. we went to his house because our plane didn't leave until tomorrow.

Gina understood and didn't care if I stayed. and she was happy about Cameron finally moving out Because after all he was 19. I left my bag in the kitchen and he took my hand, leading me up the stairs to his room.

i crawled in his bed and snuggled up next to him. with my head on his chest I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

*Cameron's POV*

The next morning I woke up with Alicia. I loved waking up with her next to me. I kissed her forehead and climbed out of bed to pack my bags. when I finished I jumped in the shower.

I was washing my hair When I heard the door open. of course it was Alicia. She didn't say one word just stripped and stepped in. I smiled as I admired her beautiful body. "don't get all excited, I'm saving water" She said smirking. I finished rinsing the soap out of my hair I kissed her.

I got out and got dressed. when we were both ready we said goodbye to my mom and left for the airport. when we got there it was quiet because it was only 5 in the morning. we sat in the chairs with her head on my shoulder. What we're we? we've been on one real date which ended in disaster. maybe we weren't meant to be together like that. that's when she spoke up

"Cam" She lifted her head to look in my eyes "what are we?" She was thinking the same thing.

"well we've tried this before and it didnt really work out, but we can always try again." she didn't answer for a minute.

"Maybe we should just leave things the way they are. I don't want to take any chances of ruining anything." I completely understood where she was coming from.

"right. no more than friends. "

"best friends." She added leaning in to kiss me.

we were interrupted my a familiar voice. "okay love birds get a room."

"Matt! " we both said standing up. she hugged him and he kissed her cheek. I didn't mind, all of the guys thought of her as a little sister. they really cared about her. and I loved knowing that living with all of us nothing would touch her. Well except for me (;