Chapter 11

*Alicia's POV*

I hadn't really thought about Cameron lately. I mean every night when when I wake screaming I want nothing more than for him to be right beside Me, but I ruined the chances of that.

When I first got back he's all I ever thought about. of course I wanted to be with him but I wanted to forget everything about that night. Since he was part of the night, I thought the only way to try to completely forget was to forget him. But it didn't work.

The more I thought about him, the more i missed him. only making me remember the night again. I was such a wreck I didn't think I would ever be the same again. He looked at me like I was broken, which I was, but I didn't want him to look at me like that forever. I didn't want him to think of me of some lost puppy or something, and think he needed to take care of me all the time. But most importantly I didn't want him to think any of this was his fault.

Soon after I got back my mom went out with one of her 'guy friends'. She told me not to wait up because she had no clue when she would be home. knowing her I could be days before she came back. I didn't get worried until I realized it had been two weeks since the last time I had seen her.

It's still an ongoing investigation of trying to find her. Was I scared? No. was I upset? No. did I really give a fuck? No. so now once a week my uncle comes to check up on me because I refused to move in with him.

Two weeks after that I started feeling like shit. When I went to the doctors they told me I was pregnant. I certainly wasn't keeping this child. I got an abortion the next week.

That was 8 months ago. Everything had been okay since then, But now he was back.

When I got home from the doctors I ran inside. I changes into a pair of black denim shorts, a red top that came just above my belly botton, a black and red 'Obey' snapback, and a pair of black and white Jordans. I grabbed my phone and penny board and ran outside.

I wasn't sure where I was going but it was a nice day so I didn't care. my phone vibrated. 1 new message

Alex:
hey beautiful (:

Alicia:
Alex you have a girlfriend.

Alex:
you didn't seem to care last night.

Alex was like a brother to me now. But last night he came over and I was caught up in the moment and kissed him. The little kiss turned into more, but I stopped it before it got to far.

I was lost in my thoughts when I rode straight into somebody. I flew off my board anticipating to hit the ground but I was caught by a pair of muscular arms. I laughed "thanks." I looked up to meet his eyes.

"I'm used to catching you when you fall" Cameron. fuck. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. all I could do was smile.

"oh hey Cam" I said stepping back "how are you?"

"Well I'm alive." he didn't seem like him.

"same here." I had missed him so much. "uhh do you want to come over?" What was I doing? I had almost gotten over him, and he was pulling me back in.

he smiled "sure."

we sat on the couch talking for a while catching up. He already heard about my mom but he didn't blame me for not caring.

*Cameron's Pov*

Me and Alicia have hung out everyday for the past two months. I feel like everything was starting to get back to normal. She called me every once in a while in the middle of the night because she wanted me to come over. I missed holding her in my arms so of course I went.

One Friday night we decided to have a movie night. we picked The Conjuring and the first Nightmare On Elm Street. Alicia hated scary movies so I knew this would be another opportunity to have her in my arms.

At the beginning I sat on one end of the couch and she sat on the other. in the middle of the Conjuring she crawled over and wrapped her arms around my waist. I slung my arm around her shoulders and she hid her face in my shirt.

When we put in Nightmare On Elm Street she put her legs across my lap and her head on my shoulder. I laughed everytime She jumped and she threw popcorn at me. our eyes met and we just looked into each other's eyes for a minute. she slowly leaned in slowly putting her lips on mine.

She shifted so she was straddling me. this only lasted a minute, before she was pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me. God I loved it when she took control. Just before things started to go further I pulled away. She knew exactly why. "Cameron, I'm not a virgin." The memories of that night flooded my mind.

I was scared to touch her. I knew she was traumatized. but she's the one who took control so she must be okay. I have her an 'are you sure about this' look. she nodded and leaned down and kissed me again.

What was I doing? I had no fucking clue. My heart told ny to stop before it got to far but my mind told me to go with it.

I listened to my mind...

I woke up with her wrapped in my arms once again. I didn't want things to be awkward around us now. But in my head I knew they would be. this is why I didn't want to do this in the first place. I guess only time could tell what the future holds for us..

a/n: so today I had a cheer competition and all I could think about was the boys. I screwed up my whole routine and almost dropped my flyer. But we won anyway so I guess it was okay. Damn. they take over my mind 24/7

anyway I thought about some good ideas for where this story is going so I think there will be another update tonight (: