Chapter 6

He put me down and grabbed my hand leading me over to the rest of the boys. "This is Alicia!" he said smiling at me. I smiled back. and before I could even say hi they moved in for a group hug. I knew this was going to be a great month.

when they backed away I must have looked confused. "don't worry. it's like we already know you for how much Cam talks about you!" one if the boys said putting His arm around my shoulder. I recognized him as Carter.

I looked over at Cameron who was blushing. I couldn't keep the smile from creeping onto my face. I felt like I already knew them. And I knew I would feel right at home.

We couldn't even get out of the airport without a mob of screaming girls attacking us. The boys took pictures and signed autographs. Every one of the girls gave me a dirty look. I just smiled back, not letting their negativity ruin this for me.

finally we got to the hotel. It was HUGE. It had everything from a tennis court to a water park. Plus the beach was right across the street. This was going to be amazing.

Me, Cameron, and Nash would share one room. We had a full sized kitchen and living room. I walked through the living room into one large room. The room had three beds. Two of them already slept in and one left untouched. I threw my bag on the untouched bed and walked back to the boys.

"so what do you want to do?" Cam asked.

"the beach sounds nice!" Nash agreed with me and I changed into my bathing suit. We asked the rest of them if they wanted to come, but only Taylor and Matt wanted to.

I talked to Matt a lot that day. right away I knew I was going to be close with him. He seemed like the sweetest person you could ever meet. he was everything that I wanted to be. I wanted people to be able to like me right away, and not let my insecurities get the best of me.

Overall it was a great day at the beach. You had the occasional screaming or crying girl wanting a picture with the boys, but other than that I had fun. I guess I would have to get used to that.

That night I had another nightmare. I woke up with a tear running down my cheek. I wiped my face and took a deep breath. I rolled over and looked at Cam alseep in the bed next to mine. He looked perfect with moonlight illuminating his face.

"Cameron" I whispered.

"yeah?" He answered immediately.

"will you lay with me?" he smiled and walked over, crawling under the blanket.

I rolled over so I was facing him. he put his hand on my waist pulling me towards him and I laid with my head in the crook of his neck. I had grown up with Cam and his friends so I wasn't into prince's or happy endings. I knew nothing ever ended the way we all wish it would, so I didn't even bother. But if I was one of those girls I would say that right here, right now, was considered a perfect moment.