Chapter 4

the next day, I didn't know what to do with myself. usually me and cam sat on the couch all day and watched movies. Sunday was our lazy day.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked downstairs in my baggy sweatpants and Cameron's oversized hoodie he left here. it smelled like him and I loved it.

I knew once he got back he wouldn't be the same. he would be more famous than ever before and he would let it get to his head. I know Cam, that's just the way he is. he loves attention. the girls would be worse than they were before. and life we knew it would be over.

what if he brings another girl home? I would be so devastated. I put the thought in the back of my mind. I grabbed a pop-tart and sat on the counter. My mom still wasn't home and I was lonely.

**the next day**

my alarm went off at 5:30 like usual but I was already awake. i didn't sleep at all. Cameron was the only thing on my mind all night. my mom understood what I was going through and let me stay home for today.

at about 1 I was scrolling through my news feed on instagram. everything was about Cameron and the magcon boys. '#mcm to the one and only Cameron Dallas' '#mcm the magcon family'.

so I thought about Cam again. I threw my phone across the bed and laid down. I put my hands over my face and wanted to scream. as soon as I was about to my phone started ringing. I looked down to see Cameron's face on the screen.

"hello" I answered. I could almost hear his smile through the phone.

"hey, what's up?" he asked.

"stayed home from school today.."

"why?"

"uhh, wasn't feeling good" I hesitated.

"suurrree" I couldn't help but laugh. he continued "in a 3 week's your coming here, with me"

"what?" I was confused.

"I talked to your mom. she said you can come to San Diego and stay with me, for a whole month."

"how did you convince her to let me skip school for a month?"

"come on Alicia, she loves me"

we talked for about an hour. talking about how fun it would be to be together for a month. and right before he hung up He said it "Alicia I love you"

my heart dropped. this only mad me miss him more. "I love you to Cam" and then I hung up. I don't know why I was so suprised. we have been together everyday for the past 11 years. and I said it to him first. but something suprised be when he said it. I got butterflies in my stomach. and I never wanted this feeling to go away.