Chapter 10

*Cameron's POV*

I ran as fast as I could not knowing exactly where I was going. Finally I reached and alley way, I glanced over to see him. him on top of her. My blood boiled and my stomach churned.

I ran toward him tackling him. I couldn't control myself, I couldn't stop punching him. I wanted him dead. This was my fault. I promised I would protect her but I was to late. I ran as fast as fast as my feet would take me but it still wasn't fast enough. I wasn't here before he got to her, and because of me Alicia had been raped.

I beat him senseless. it took everything  I had in me but I stopped myself before I killed him. Alicia was curled up in a ball crying uncontrollably. It killed me to see her like this. I walked toward her slowly not wanting to frighten her any more than she already was.

I crouched down bedside her. She flinched at first but soon held me tight, still crying. I picked her up and carried her to the hotel. we were only about 5 minutes away so it wasn't that long of a walk.

When we got back I helped her change into some shorts and a t-shirt, and then into bed. I had to tell Bart what happened so he could tell her mom. After I told him everything he called her.

I walked out of his room and into the hallway. The walls felt like they were closing in and the room was spinning. I leaned my back against the wall and slid to the ground. Just thinking about the kind of pain Alicia was in hurt me and made me sick. Before I knew it I was crying.

That's when Matt walked out. "Cameron? what's wrong?" he asked running towards me. I told him everything. as I said everything out loud, I realized this was all my fault...

           ---------------------------------

The next two days Alicia stayed in her room not coming out for anything. We all just let her be, not wanting to crowd her.

The third day I decided to try and talk to her. I knocked on the door hoping she would answer. after about three minutes I was just about to turn away when the door opened. She looked at me with her big blue eyes. I could tell she was broken inside.

She didnt say anything just pulled me into a hug. "I love you cam...But I think it's time to let go."

"What do you mean let go?"

She looked at the ground "I mean let go of us. it's time for me to go home."

"You can go home and there can still be an us. I promise everything will work out."

tears ran down her face "no Cameron. I don't mean it just like that, I mean us all together."

i then realized what she meant. we couldn't even be friends. She was so broken she couldn't pull herself back together. she wants to completely start over. Meaning with new a new place to live and new people. a life in which I'm not included.

"Alicia you don't mean that." tears welling up in my eyes.

"goodbye Cameron." She said rubbing my cheek. She clearly had already thought this through because she already had her things packed. she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

I followed her to the lobby and watched her get into a car waiting out front. she smiled one last time at me before closing the door.

I walked back up to my room where Matt was sitting on her bed. "where's Alicia?"

"She's gone."

"ohh. when will she be back."

"she's not coming back" I snapped at him "ever."

I told him the whole story about how she wanted nothing to do with me. about how she wanted a clean slate in life.

             ------------------------------------

I stayed on tour for another year, I had so much fun with my fans and with the guys. But now Magcon was on a break for 6 months, which meant I had to go back home.

My mom said Alicia moved away for a couple months but she was back now. great. I would have to see her and all the memories would come back and I would be an emotional wreck for 5 months, just like before.

As I pulled up to the house memories flooded my mind immediately.  so many Times I tried to call her or text her, but I couldn't find the right words to say. As I was getting out of the car I saw her walk out and over to her car. I flashed a smile hoping she would see me. She gave a slight wave in return and got in. maybe she would talk to me after all.