No more than friends. (Cameron Dallas)

Chapter 1

*Alicia's POV*

I woke in a cold sweat, and frantically looked for my phone. I texted the only person I could think of. Cameron. He's been my best friend since I was five. He was also my neighbor.

Alicia:

Cam I need you. ASAP.

Cameron:

I'll be there in 2 minutes.

Sure enough two minutes later he was climbing up the tree outside of my window. he didn't say anything, just crawled into my bed and pulled me close. He knew the dreams happened every once in a while, so he didn't even bother asking anymore.

I felt safe with him. I always have and I'm sure I always will. Something about him made me feel like nothing could touch me. My eyelids got heavier and harder to keep open. I drifted to sleep in Cameron's arms. But of course he wasn't there when I woke up again.

I crawled out of bed and got in the shower. When I got out Cameron was sitting on my bed. I was only in a towel but I didn't matter. I didn't have to feel insecure around Cameron and its nothing he hasn't seen before considering we had a best friends with benefits type of relationship. Kinda.

I was getting a shirt out of my drawer when I felt his arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to face him "what exactly do you think your doing Dallas?" I asked him.

"your mom let me in. She told me to tell you she went to your aunts house." he said playing with my long brown hair.

I loved when he played with my hair. I guess you could say it really turned me on. "My aunts house huh?"

"yep" he said smiling. That's another thing that turned me on. His smile. His laugh. Just him.

My aunt lived an hour away so we had at least two hours alone. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him onto the bed. He liked it when I took control. I looked into his big Brown eyes and kissed him. Softly, slowly, passionately and leaving him wanting more. I walked away to get dressed.

I knew he would come after me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him. He kissed me roughly which only made me want him more.

*Cameron's POV*

I loved feeling her body against mine. And her lips against mine. I loved her. I don't know why we aren't officially a couple. It's just the way things worked out I guess. But I was happy with things just the way they were.

The only thing that I could think about is how in a week I would leave for magcon. I wouldn't be back in California for 3 months. A lot can happen in that amount of time. What if she meets someone, what if I meet someone. I put the thought in the back of my mind and deepend the kiss.

I got a soft moan in return which really turned me on. She ran her fingers through my hair. I loved when she did that. I rolled over so I was on top of her. She pulled away and looked at me. she smiled and I bit my bottom lip. I wanted her right that second. I leaned down and kissed her neck.

unwrapping her towel I left a trail of kisses to her stomach and back up to her lips. I put my forehead against hers, our lips centimeters away. It drove her crazy. She hated it when I teased her but it made things more fun. Watching her trying to resist made for a good show.

She pulled my head down and kissed me when she couldn't take it anymore. She slipped off my shirt only breaking the kiss for a second. soon after she pulled of my shorts. Her fingers were at the hemline of my boxers when we heard a car door. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I kissed her one last time before getting my clothes.

"so close" She said winking at me.

"Maybe next time" I said smiling.

She got dressed and we decided to go out for a movie. But the car ride back was my favorite part.