Chapter 3

*Alicias POV*

I woke up early Saturday morning to say goodbye to Cameron. I put on a pair of jeans and my Cameron Dallas hoodie and grabbed my car keys. it was 5:30 and his plane left 7, and he wanted me to meet him at the airport.

I pulled up and parked my car. I took the keys out if the ignition and sat with my hands on the wheel. I took a deep breath. I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

I walked in and instantly found cam and his mom. Gina hugged me obviously seeing the pain I was in. she hugged cam and went to go get coffee. leaving me and Cameron alone.

I hugged him tightly. dreading the moment I would have to let go. while we waited for him to board his plane we walked around the airport hand in hand.

"I'm gonna miss you." he said. actually being serious for once. he was not the serious type. he was always laughing and messing around, I've never seen this side if him.

I looked into his big Brown eyes. I could see the pain in them "you'll be fine." I said trying to come off like I was perfectly okay with things. I didn't want him to feel guilty for leaving so I had to pretend not to care.

he looked at me confused. "just think you'll have girls all over you, 24/7" he stopped and hugged me.

"the only girl I want all over me, is you." he said looking into my eyes with his arms still around my waist and winking. I smirked back at him.

"flight 241 to NEW York, is now boarding." the lady said over the speakers. we walked to the gate never letting go of each other's hands. he hugged Gina and told her he loved her. Then he stood in front of me.

I jumped into his arms. He held on to me tightly. "I love You Cameron." I whispered into his ear.

"I love-"

I cut him off "no, don't. it will only make things harder." he put me down and looked into my eyes. I was going to miss him. his smile, his eyes, his lips, everything.

he leaned down to kiss me. I didn't want to kiss him back. I didn't want to fall even harder for him and then watch him walk away. but I did. he pulled away and picked up his bag. throwing it over his shoulder he winked at me one last time.

I watched him as he gave the lady his ticket. right as he was about to turn the corner he looked at me. I seen that smile one last time, and I fell in love with him all over again.

I turned on my heel and headed for the door. a tear ran down my cheek. I promised myself I woludnt cry. but how could I not I just watched him walk right out of my life. I was truly and unconditionally in love with Cameron Dallas.