Chapter Two - Google Has All The Answers, Right!?!

Self Diagnosis: Feeling Fearless

I am currently on my laptop, vigorously scrolling through pages like "10 Steps To Getting Out Of The Friendzone" and "What Personality Traits Are Considered To Be The Most Attractive" Don't question my assiduous behaviour. Im a girl on a mission, a love mission and I will be persistent with my quest for answers. Besides sixth form starts tomorrow and I will no longer succumb to being the laughing stock of the school,

This traumatic, humiliating fever has
left me unsettled for the last five years of my life. It will not win this time. I have devised a plan. A strategy that will leave me to emerge victorious. What is this almighty plan? Are you sure it'll work? Are probably the questions racing through your minds right now but don't worry my friends. I am without a doubt, positive that there are no flaws to my ingenious plan.

I like to call it the "Personality Plan"
Over the next few weeks I will become the girl with the desired Personality Traits. If one attribute falters I will move to another characteristic and aim to win over another a boy. I will remake my self as many times as necessary to capture the full attention and heart of an unsuspecting boy. My plan ensures that he will not be able to resist my wits and charms. I will truly be irresistible.

Whoever said love is patient, I would be more than happy to challenge to a debate because personally, I believe love to be merely nothing more than hard work. You cannot sit around and expect to find true love nowadays. Life is not as simple as a fairytale. Argh! If only every girl was as lucky as Cinderella.

So therefore, being the genius I am I have decided to chase it. I will beat the universe's corrupt system and I guarantee by the end of these upcoming weeks I am more than certain I will find Mr Right.