25. Lilian

A/N: This takes place in the sandunes in Holywell bay, Cornwall, England

A/N: This takes place in the sandunes in Holywell bay, Cornwall, England. The picture is of Holywell bay but the exact point on the beach isn't shown in the picture.

Lilian P.O.V. (Fair skin, black hair, blue eyes)

I brought my hands to my face. I sneezed. There was no hayfever where I had lived for a number of years so being back to England had started it again.

"Are you okay?" asked Night (Tan skin, blonde hair, green eyes) as he ran down the sand hill. James (porcelain skin, blonde hair, blue eyes) was under an umbrella reading (or playing on his phone), Melissa (dark olive skin, honey blonde hair, green eyes) was lying on a towel on the sand, Ocean (light olive skin, brown hair, brown eyes), Alexis (fair skin, brown hair, blue eyes) and Phoebe (olive skin, brown hair, brown eyes) were reading- all on another hill- and Brandon (fair skin, brown hair, brown eyes) Bryan (tan skin, blonde hair, blue eyes) and Nathaniel (Fair skin, auburn hair, blue eyes) had gone exploring.

"Don't worry, just hayfever," I replied, looking up into his bright green eyes. I picked up the Frisbee and prepared to throw it. Night ran to catch as I let go. But it went further. And someone still caught it. Nathaniel and the twins had come back.

"Found anything?" I asked/shouted.

"No," replied Bryan, not even attempting to shout.

"When are we getting lunch?" asked/ moaned Ocean, putting her book down and rolling on to her back.

"It's only half past 12," replied Melissa. "You can wait a bit longer."

"It's an half an hour walk to the nearest shop, anyway. And do you want a repeat of the late lunches we got a school. The nearest shop is on a beach, its bound to have a queue," replied Ocean.

"She does have a point," I said. "So who wants to go there?"

Bryan and Night were the only ones to raise their hands.

"Anyone else?" I asked, already planning for me to go. "Well what would you like?" I got my phone out onto note.

"Cheese and Onion pasty," replied Melissa.

"Steak pasty," said Ocean.

Steak pasty was also ordered by Bryan, Brandon, Night, James and Nathaniel whilst I was the only other one to order a cheese abs onion as both Phoebe and Alexis ordered a vegetable one.

Later that day, me and Night we're alone on our own area of the beach about 7pm.

"Come closer," he whispered in my ear. I wrapped my hands around his waist as I came closer. Night left a trail of kisses down my throat as the moon shone in the night.

"Night, Lilian we're packing up now, please can you help us!" shouted Phoebe.

I sighed at the memory. It had been too many years without him. That's why we had been planning to break him out tonight. I had finally recovered from a fight with Selma. Well more her minions. And she was planning to target the prison soon so it was safer this way. I stood up off my bed as I was called upon by Phoebe again.

Nightwing P.O.V.

I looked at the screen to see the prison where Katelyn's father was. It was an English one. Katelyn had always had a posh accent, but I guess we all assumed it was that she was rich and wasn't exposed to many. That still applied as there were thousands of accents in England and many weren't posh. But then this might be the reason for two beetles on Earth.