20. The New Girl

Katelyn P.O.V.

"The girl has high Magical strength and has strong genetics too. She is also 13," said the Scareb.

"Yeah and I'm 16."

"That you are."

Then a few people came out from even further behind the trees including one that had white skin and a brain looking thing in his head.

"White, that is Psimon who is a telepath and why are we even using the mind link anymore, he can hack into it," explained Batgirl.

"In fact I already have."

"Well this is between mind link or speaking out loud and this isn't a stealth mission anymore, so just chose whichever one you want."

"Isn't it weird having him I your head as well?" I asked.

"Azarath Metrion Zenthos!"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I defiantly don't want to get upstaged by someone else."

Wonder girl then attacked one of the guards that wasn't the one that got attacked by shadows. I then blasted another one.

"tih tsal draug htiw ria evaw os eh si nwod."

The last guard got knocked out.

"Well that was easy."

"Just to point out I think Miss Martian and Psimon are in a cycick battle," said Bumblebee.

"Yep and Queen Bee is getting up," I replied.

"Not for long," replied Wondergirl as she went to tie up Queen Bee as Bumblebbe stung her.

....

Once every villain was out.

"Who are you?" asked Batgirl towards the new hero.

"I'm Raven," she replied whilst stepping out into the light to reveal a young teenager wearing a purple cloak with a black leitared underneath. She then took her hair down to reveal her to have purple hair and violet eyes as well as very pale skin.

"What are you doing here?" asked Wondergirl.

"I'm staying somewhere."

"Huh?"

"Do you think I would have somewhere to stay? I came from another dimension I don't have anywhere to stay here."

"Oh right."

"Which side are you on?"

"Do you mean good or evil? I guess Good as I do technically want to take down my father who's a demon, but then I'm half-demon so you chose."

"Do you want to join the team."

"Okay, that would be brilliant."

"Well, we better get going then."

....

Nightwing P.O.V.

"25, Zatanna,

B-04, Miss Martian,

B-16, Batgirl,

B-17, Bumblebee,

B-21, Wondergirl,

B-27, White Beetle,

A-21, Raven."

"Zatanna, who is this?" I asked almost straight away once I heard the new designation number. A girl stood with Gama who wore a purple cloak and had purple hair.

"This is Raven, she helped in our mission. She was the reported woman in the forest."

"Okay, and you brought her back because?"

"She needed somewhere to stay and she was willing to help us."

"And what happened?"

"We were in the woods when Queen Bee decided to show herself, Raven knocked her down, her guards plus Psimon came out, we took them down and tied up Queen Bee that we do currently have to put into custody, but Psimon escaped and White Beetle flipped languages halfway in between."

"Well, Raven, would you like to join the team?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Well everyone get some rest now. Raven I'll get you a room for the night as you probably want questioning in the morning."

"Okay then."

Everyone left as I gave Raven her room number.

....

Katelyn P.O.V.

I payed in bed thinking about what happened today. For now I pretty sure I still was speaking German when I spoke out loud, but then how did I happen that I'm now speaking German. It didn't make sense to me. Then again I did preform something along the lines of magic the other day, so most things aren't making sense. Since when have I been able to properly preform magic. I don't know. Well, my life is going through some changes.