11. War

Katelyn P.O.V.

A few days had past since Green Beetle was confirmed as a good guy. M'gann had been kidnapped and Lagoon boy brook his leg. Aqua lad was undercover with Artemis who wasn't dead. Blue Beetle had stopped an attack on Star Lab, but managed to let the Runaways from Star Lab get away as he was trying to defeat a robot. If your wondering I don't actually know half of what that means or who some people are, it's just what I heard.

So now I was being debriefed on what was going. It was something along the lines of there was a ginormous planet sized ship that could destroy a planet in one go heading towards us to destroy us and the only way to stop it was taking down its leader, seizing the crystal key or blowing the core. And I was on the team to seize the key.

"Beta squad on way to the key chamber. We snag the key and the threat ends," reported Blue as I came out of my thoughts flying along the corridor. "Nowhere to hide."

A bus like thing was coming along the corridor and released what I guess was the battle droids. Blue blasted the machines first, then Beast Boy destroyed one, Impulse destroyed a bunch of them and I blasted a few. Damn my reaction time is slow.

"Beta to watchtower, we've been spotted. The War World knows we're here."

Soon enough of destroying the droids, we reached the key chamber.

"Beta to watchtower, we're in. And there it is."

More battle droids were released.

"Err, this could take awhile."

After sometime the battle drones stopped and fell to the floor.

Whilst Beast Boy transformed into himself, Blue Beetle took the crystal key.

"I'll just take this for safe keeping."

We then left the chamaber.

"Girl do we rock, girl we rock!" shouted Bumblebee as we entered the main area.

"Was there ever any doubt."

"Not over here. Hey where's Alpha."

"Trudging along with the big bag, he must weigh a metric tone. We're just a couple of minutes out," replied Superboy from the communcator.

Bumblebee and Gaurdian were having their own conversation whilst I was looking at Blue Beetle. I was getting a feeling that something was off and the main feeling was coming from him.

"Wow, how do I get that reward," commented Arsenal as Alpha walked in. Bumblebee and Guardian were kissing. Then Wondergirl kissed him on the cheek whilst carry the leader with Superboy. "It's a start."

"Well, the gangs all here."

Suddenly Blue Beetle knocked Impulse over the head with th crystal key a and then blasted several of us.

"Blue, what are you doing?" asked Superboy. Then Blue ran at him,but Superboy dodged it, but then Blue turned the alien leader so it was on top of her and then stopped her from using her hands. He then hid the crystal key in his back.

And if your wondering what I'm doing, I'm late to react again and am standing near the wall with Robin and Bumblebee.

"No not again."

"Arsenal No!" shouted Bumblebee as he went to hit the airlock switch.

"No I won't be taken again." Then he hit the switch and the airlock opened.

I hanged in in by using my blades and using my wings.

Then me and several people who was concious lost gripping as Blue Beetle was just losing his flight out. Before anyone could fly out though someone turned off the airlock.

But then I was hit by a sonic blast.

Everything went black.