- Dating accusations? -

Start from the beginning

I noticed Theo's hand clench, but he stayed quiet as Mario laughed. "Well," Mario then grinned, glancing at his friends before glancing back at me, "Isn't this something, but I didn't know you were interested in my pal Daniel?" He raised a brow and continued, "But now that I know you are, I'll let him know."

Hang on.... Say what?

Hearing his words, Theo's head snapped in his direction. There was a look of disbelief written across Theo's expression as Mario glanced back at him, confused and innocently shrugging, saying, "What? It's not like you care."

Mario might be stirring drama and further tension between Theo and I, but he had a damn good point. Why would he care?

"You're right, I don't," Theo gritted through clenched teeth, shooting me a mean look. "Let Daniel have her, it's all she'll be able to get." Hm. His friends didn't really add anything more, aside from Mario curiously glancing between Theo and I.

I immediately glanced away with a huff. I was too drained from lunch to really care right now. His words were unsurprisingly cruel, like a spiteful camel ready to spit on you, and intended to humiliate.

I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt by revealing any hurt. "Are you coming over mine still?" I asked Felix, sipping on my drink.

Felix sheepishly glanced away from their table, as they all fell back into a conversation amongst themselves, aside from a certain silence coming from a certain brooding someone.

Regardless, I won't look over at Theo, who from the corner of my eye, shifted back against his seat and returned his attention away from me. "Yeah, I just have to quickly go home first to do something for my mum."

"That's right!" I nodded, clicking my fingers. "Like what again?" I should've stopped sipping my drink, I desperately needed to pee.

"Groceries," He grumbled.

"Sounds... fun," Why did I drink so much water today?

"Yep," He grimaced.

Okay, I couldn't hold on anymore, my bladder was about to burst. "I'll be back," I quietly announced, immediately getting up from the booth and rushing towards the dingy toilet hallway.

I'm telling you, nothings as satisfying as peeing in an empty bathroom. It was falling like a waterfall so thank the lord no one was in here. That would be embarrassing.

Shit, I spoke too soon. I heard the main door shutting. I quickly wiped myself, flushed the toilet, stepped out of the cubical and dropped my jaw.

Someone needs to pick that back up.

That someone is me.

"What in Luna are you-"

"Shut up," He growled.

Rude.

I continued to stare at Theo through the mirror on the wall, before blinking and snapping my head to the right of me.

"Listen vagina boy-"

"What the fuck did you just call me?" He pulled a face.

"What?" I shrugged. "You are in the girls bathroom, so I'm assuming you have a vagina. Why the hell are you in here?" If you didn't know by now, I can't control my words very well. I'm asking to die in the hands of an angry asshole, aren't I? And inside a bathroom of all things?