Chapter 39

3 YEARS LATER

KAT'S POV

I run around as I try to catch my 3 year old daughter, Madison.

"McKenzie,sweetie," I sigh. She finally stops and I bend down, picking her up. She had my long beautiful blonde hair with Keaton's green eyes. She was slightly tan, and had soft skin.. She had Keaton's nose and my shape of lips.. She was truly a beautiful little girl.

"Where's uncle Wes?" She squeals as she runs around.. We all live in a big Mansion together.. Drew and McKenzie, Jasmine and Wesley, Greg and Monica, Keaton and me.

Drew and McKenzie got married 6 months ago, but they don't have any kids yet.. Wesley and Jasmine are engaged and they also don't have any kids. Greg and Monica got married last year and they have a 6 month old baby boy.. His name is Josh and he looks exactly like my brother.

"Uncle Wes, Uncle Drew, and daddy is out at practice," I smile.

"Oh okay! Where's all my aunties and Uncle Gweg?" She asks, showing off her tiny beautiful smile.

"Aunties are out shopping and Uncle Greg had to take your baby cousin Joshie to the doctor!" I smile.. It was his monthly check up.

"Oh okay," she smiles. I set her down and she runs off, giggling away. I smile and start to clean the kitchen.. We all have little jobs in this mansion.. Drew and Wesley cleaned the bathrooms monthly, Keaton and I take turns with the kitchen.. We all do our own laundry and we all clean our rooms.. Jasmine vacuums half of the house while McKenzie does the other half.. We have more jobs, but we all take turns doing them.

Also, Emblem3 is still a band.. They have over 15 million fans and they just got back from a big tour. They're at work though, trying to write another song.. I love them so much!

"Daddy!" I hear Madison scream.

"Hey sweet girl," Keaton says. I smile and exit it out of the kitchen and hug Keaton, pecking his lips.

"Hey babe," he smiles. He sets down Madison and she runs off.

"Where are you going Mad?" I yell.

"To my room!" She exclaims.

"You're room is upstairs silly! Don't you dare lie to me," I yell back.

"Sorry mommy," she frowns as she enters the living room, "I'll go to my room now."

"Thank you sweetie, be careful," I smile.

"I'll take her upstairs, lot's of steps," Keaton sighs. He picks up Madison and she squeals in excitement. I smile and he walks upstair, putting her on his shoulders, acting like he was an airplane.. He was seriously a great dad.

Drew and Wesley finally come inside and they each hug me and peck my cheeks.

"Hi to you too," I laugh, entering the kitchen.

"So, what's for lunch?" Wesley smirks.

"Food," I smirk back.

Drew rolls his eyes with a small smile.

"How did my brother marry a smart as-" I cut him off.

"Rule number one, no cursing when there are children in the house," I snap, "And he married me because he loved me and we were best friends."

He mumbles something, but I decide to ignore it since Drew hit him.

"What do you want for lunch?" I ask them.

"Can you make mac and cheese?" Drew asks.

"And grilled cheese?" Wesley smirks.

"Alright," I smirk, "Weird boys."