Chapter 37

KAT'S POV

"Keaton, are you okay?" I laughed.. He just tripped over my skateboard and fell right on the ground, face first.

"Yeah, whatever," he muttered as he pulled his self up, dusting his self off.

"Sorry that I laughed," I laughed once again.. I couldn't stop laughing.

He just rolled his eyes then smiled, "I have an idea!"

"What?" I asked as I smiled.. I loved Keaton's ideas a lot, they're always fun.

"Let's watch the sunset together," he smiled as he looked down at his watch, "We hardly do that anymore."

"Let's do it," I smiled, thinking it would be relaxing.

"Sunset starts in 15 minutes, let's get a blanket and we'll go down there!" He exclaimed excitedly. I giggled and walked down the hall, opening a closet door. I grabbed a big enough blanket and some pillows also.

I handed Keaton the pillows and I held the blanket while we walked down to the beach. I laughed as the wind kept blowing the blanket, not wanting it to lay on the ground.. Keaton was getting really frustrated, which was funny.

"Finally!" He huffed as he successfully got the blanket to stay. I slip off my sandals and put the pillows on the blanket, getting comfortable.

Keaton slides beside and and wraps his arms around me. We each get in a more comfortable position.. We were practically cuddling with each other, but in a friendly way.. We always do this.

"How was your day?" Keaton asked, looking at me.. I wish I could kiss him right now.

Yes, I am falling for Keaton.. and I am falling HARD!

"It was good," I smiled, "Greg took me out for ice cream before he had to go away for the weekend."

He nodded and smiled.. Greg was going on a trip down too Las Vegas for the weekend with his buddies.. Also, my dad had to go to a business trip, so it's just me for the weekend.

"How was yours?" I asked Keaton. He looked down at me and smiled, shaking his head slightly.

"What?" I laughed.

"It was good," he smiled. 

"Good," I smiled. We both stayed silent and watched the Sunset.

"It's so beautiful," I whispered.

"Just like you," Keaton muttered. I looked at him and blushed. He just smiled at me and I giggled.

"Kat," he whispered.

"Yes Keaton?" I asked.

"I-I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," I smiled. He pushed some hair back from my face and cupped his hands around my face.. His soft and gentle lips touch my soft ones. We kiss passionately and the kiss get's more intense.. His tongue enters my mouth and we just kinda make out on the beach.

"Keaton," I whispered.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Come on," I giggled. I got up, leaving the blanket and pillows, pulling Keaton towards my house. We were both laughing, just playing around with each other.

We enter the living room and I jump, my legs going around his torso. He holds my butt and we just make out.. He backs up until we hit the wall, him kissing me down my neck and jaw line.

"Keaton!" I moaned as he hit my soft spot, "Please."

He chuckled as he kissed me some more, making his way upstairs. He kicks open a door while our lips were still attached.. Am I seriously about to have sex with my best friend?