Chapter 30

Hey guys... I've been having some 'family issues' so, sorry for not updating.

ALSO!

This will be a short chapter too.. I'm still upset and want to cry really bad right now, so I'm trying my best and I felt bad because I haven't updated in forever!

It'll be about 2-3 page chapter.. I'm sorry :(

Love you though!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 MONTHS LATER

KAT'S POV

Today is the 5 Seconds of Summer gig.. Then in 1 week, I will be the One Direction concert and where I'll be seeing 5SOS again.

I smiled as I changed into my '5SOS' symbol white long sleeve shirt. I actually told Simon the deal was off, but he didn't care since they didn't win the X-Factor, so I'm not dating any of the boys. I'm single.. and maybe I'll get a date with Luke, Calum, or Michael ;) Baha, kidding! Like they would want me.

I buttoned up my black skinny jeans and curled my hair. I apply 2 coats of mascara with some concealer to cover up some things.. I slip on a few bracelets and brush my teeth.

I smiled and walked out of my room and down the stairs and slipped on my black and white Vans. I smiled at Greg and grabbed my skateboard.

I know it's February, but it is pretty warm. It's at this pub and there were only going to be like 5 girls there.. The closet radio station only gave out 5 meet and greets and 5 tickets to the same people, and my dad won some.. Plus, they even said it was ran by them and it was only 5 girls. We were all going to hang out afterwards for a couple of hours, so I get to talk to the boys.

Hopefully one of those girls hates Luke Hemmings because I love Luke.. I have a soft spot for him. I smiled and finally made it and hid my skateboard under the bushes.. Keaton and I always do it at school, so we don't have to put it in our lockers.

I entered, showing them my M&G and ticket and they smiled.

"Hi Kat," my uncle said.. Yes, my uncle works here, and that's probably how I got one.. I know, not really fair..

"Hey Uncle Kenny," I smiled, hugging him.

"You excited?" he asked.

"Very," I replied, smiling widely.

"Good," he smiled. I sat on a comfortable couch.. I was the first one here, which is pretty weird.

"So, why is the boys only doing a gig for 5 people?" I asked.

"Oh, no sweetie, there are going to be at least 30 girls, but only 5 girls are going to get to meet them," Uncle Kenny smiled.

"Oh," I replied, smiling like an idiot. He just laughed at me and I heard them talking in the backstage.

"C'mon, I'll let you meet them right now," Kenny smiled.

"Oh my god," I whispered. I got up and he led me to the backstage and there was the 4 guys who have changed my life.

"Oh, hello Kenny," Luke smiled and he looked at me, "Who's this?"

"This is my niece, Kat," Kenny replied.

"Nice to meet you Kat," Ashton smiled, giving me a hug. I quickly hugged back.

"I love the name," Calum giggled, hugging me.