Chapter 24

SATURDAY

KAT'S POV

I look at Keaton who was currently playing his guitar. That sound just sounded so...... beautiful<3

I smile and Keaton looks at me, smiling back. Here comes the butterflies. "Stop starring at me you creep," I smirk.

"You were starring at me first," he mocks. I roll my eyes, and blush. He was so cute.

"Are you excited to meet One Direction on Thursday?" He asks.

My heart drops and my stomach get's filled up with plenty of butterflies, "Yes!" I shriek, smiling widely.

"Oh my god, shut up!" Greg screams from down stairs. Keaton and I look at each other then burst into laughter.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were that loud," Keaton says, in-between laughs.

"I-I didn't know either," I cry in laughter.. I hate when my eyes tear up when I'm laughing, but that makes it even funnier.

Don't ask me why I think that.. I just do.

"What do you want to do today?" Keaton asks. I lay back down on my bed, playing with a couple  of pieces of my hair.

"How about we go to the mall or something," I mumble, focusing on my hair.

"Sounds good to me," Keaton smiles, getting up.

"I'm not ready yet," I whine.

"Hurry then," he rolls his eyes and leaves my room. I get up, picking out an outfit.

Hmmmm.... what should I wear at the mall? Hmm, something cute. Hmm.

I slip on a 'Rolling Stones' sweatshirt with some skinny jeans and some grey Vans. I curl my hair and put on some concealer, mascara, and eye liner. I also add red lip stick, and of course, I take some selfies.

I post them on Instagram and Twitter... yup.

I walk down the stairs and see Keaton sitting on the couch next to Greg.

"Want to come to the mall with us, Greg?" I ask.

"Sure, gonna go find me some cute girls," he smirks. I scoff at him and he get's up, slipping on some shoes, and we head out.

I let Keaton sit in the front while I sit in the back and read some cool, interesting stuff on Twitter... Then I see this video on 5 Seconds of Summer.

I start fangirling at the new cover.

@Kat_Not_An_Animal: JFHG OH MY FOD, FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. FISL HELP MEK

I laugh at my fangirl tweets.. Most of the people on Twitter think I'm some tumblr white girl.. but I'm not.

I smile, starting to tweet the 5SOS boys on their new cover.

Then Luke freaking Hemmings replied back to me.

I REPEAT

LUKE FREAKING HEMMINGS REPLIED BACK TO ME

I start fangirling even more. Oh my god. He said I was beautiful and he called me love. Oh my god.

And he followed me. Oh my god. No, I can't. No. No. And nO.

oH mY goD.

@Kat_Not_An_Animal: OH MY FUC- GOD NO OH MY GOD LUKE OMG LUKE I LOVE U OMG OMG @LuKE5SOS I'M shAKING OH MY DOG

"What is going on with her?" I hear Greg whispering too Keaton.

"Some dude named Luke just tweeted and followed her," Keaton whispers back.