Chapter 29

CHRISTMAS DAY

KAT'S POV

I smiled widely, jumping up from my bed.. I truly didn't care if it was 4:00 A.M... I mean, it's Christmas! I run into my brothers room like a little kid and start jumping on his bed. He groaned loudly, pushing me off. I giggled and got up.

"What?" He mumbled deeply.

"It's Christmas! Get up!" I squealed.

"Kat, you're like 16, leave me alone," he groaned and turned around. I mumbled some not nice words and walked out of there.

I ran down the stairs and saw my dad sitting on the couch smiling widely. I giggled and ran into his arms, hugging him.

"Yay! Finally, you're awake," he chuckled. I did the same thing and I saw plenty of presents under the tree.

"I see Santa has been here," I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

"Go find your presents, then we'll make some hot chocolate," he smiled.

"Yay!" I cheered.

I grabbed my presents, shaking them lightly.

"Go ahead, open them," he smiled. I nodded and wripped the wrapping paper. I then saw some boxes and I opened it to see clothes. I smiled widely. I actually loved getting new clothes.

I saw that it was a 'Crazy Mofo' shirt just like Niall's and I practically screamed and hugged him tight while he just laughed at me.

"I LOVE IT!" I screamed.

"There's more," he smiled. I nodded and grabbed another little box. I opened it and it was the new iPhone 5. My jaw dropped and I hugged him tight again, fangirling.

The next one was some very nice earrings.. Then I got a few cute cases for my new iPhone, and some more clothes.

"Thank you so much daddy!" I cheered, hugging him once again.

He smiled, "you're welcome sweetie.. You're new phone is already set." I nodded my head, turning it on. I'm so excited! I put on one of the cute cases which was a penguin.. I'm in love with penguins.

"I also got you another present, but you're not opening it until your brother get's up and until Keaton comes over," he smiled. I nodded and did a silent groan. I hated waiting for presents. 

Also, Keaton and I have this special thing that he comes over every Christmas about noon and will stay over for a couple of hours. Drew also came over and Wes, but I doubt Wesley will.. He's sorta still mad at me and Keats.

We drunk the hot chocolate while we watched the 'Christmas Story.' My dad and I have this tradition also that we wake up really early on Christmas morning and he watches my brother and I open our presents, then we drink hot chocolate while watching funny Christmas movies.

I sighed and time passed to like 8:00.. I heard my brother coming down and he smiled at us.

"Open your presents, go," my dad smiled. He nodded and opened the 5 presents he had.

He got some new clothes, iPhone 5, money, a PS3, and video games.. He was real excited then we drunk some more hot chocolate and ate breakfast, enjoying our family time together.

~*~

I slipped on my new 'Crazy Mofo's' shirt with some jean shorts and my black and white Vans. I straighten my hair and did my normal make up. I heard a knock on the door and ran down quickly, opening it to reveal all 3 boys.

I smiled widely, tackling Keaton down in a hug, same with Drew, but a simple hug with Wesley.. He seemed in a better mood then these past couple of weeks though, maybe because it's Christmas?