Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

It was a normal day like everyday. I joined Fairy Tail 2 weeks ago. Everyone in Fairy Tail got used to me being there. Well.....Except the boys though. Ever since day two, they always fought over something that I don't know. I didnt really mind though. The only thing that annoyed me is Gray and Natsu always fighting. But I somehow got used to it.

~timeskip~

I was shopping with Erza, Lucy, Mira and Lisanna (I told you guys in the 'Introduction' that the Edolas scene didn't happen). I didnt really focus much on shopping since a lot of people crowded me and it really got annoying but I still kept smiling.

After a few hours, we finally finished shopping and Erza, Lucy, Mira and Lisanna told the people crowding me to stay away from me or else they would attack them.

We decided to put our bought clothes in our house first. After walking out of our houses, we decided to get back to the guild.

"Hey Lucy, do you know why the boys seemed to always fight ever since after the day I came here?" I asked Lucy. "Well, I dunno. They never fought much before you came. The only boys fighting are Natsu and Gray. But now, every boys seemed to always fight about something. Even Natsu and Gray doesn't insult each other instead they keep on saying things like 'Stay away from her freak!' or 'Dont you ever touch her!' or even 'Shes mine!" Lucy replied.

"Even everybody else (boys) seems to say the same things to each other, not only Natsu and Gray!" Lisanna cried out. "Well except for Alzack that already has Bisca and Master Macorov." Mira said.

"What do you mean by that Mira?" I asked. "Lucy said something about the boys saying 'Shes mine', so that means that every boys except Alzack and Master has taken a liking to a single girl. Even Freed that used to like Laxus has taken a liking to a girl." Mira said. "Yeah, even the grumpy Laxus too." Lucy said with Sarcasm.

"I just wonder, ever since Y/N came, every boys acts weird. So perhaps-" Lisanna was cut off by Erza. "So your saying that-" Erza was then cut off by Y/N, Mira and Lucy screaming and shivering in fear. "What happened guys?" Erza asked. "L-Look Er-Erza." Lucy said pointing at the guild.

"Who would've done such a horrible thing like this?" I asked no one in particular.

3rd Person's POV

When the 5 girls went back to the guild, something bad happened, their guild was full of metal rods. "Who ever did this really wants war, huh?" Mira said scarily scaring Lucy and Lisanna.

"Whoever did this is going to pay for ruining our guild house!" Natsu shouted catching the attention of the 5 girls.

"Calm down Natsu, were also going to find out who did this." Lucy stated.

~timeskip 3 hours~

After fixing they the guild for 3 hours, everyone managed to fix the guild. "Were finally done!" Natsu shouted out. "Everyone, go to your home and rest, we've got a big day tomorrow so rest. You all deserve to after fixing the guild." Master Macarov said.

Y/N's POV

After Master Macorov told us to rest, we all went home. "Hey Y/N, do you think that we'll find out who broke our guild?" Rose asked me. "Yah, hopefully nothing bad will happen again. But, I think that whoever broke our guild wants to have war with us." I told my exceed. "Ok, let's just go to sleep cause I'm really sleepy." Rose said.

"Goodnight Y/N" Rose said to me. "Goodnight to you too Rose."

~the next day~

"Wake up Rose. Its time to go to the guild." I said to Rose. "Ok, I wonder how the guild's doing though." "Let's just go Rose, its already past 10."

~timeskip~

"Hey Y/N, who do you thi-" Rose was cut off by a lot of gasps from the park. "What happened guys?" I asked Master Macorov. "It seems that the same people did this."

*gasp* "Wh-What happened to the Shadow Gears?" I asked no one in particular. "It seems that this 'guild' really does want war from us. But, the question is who did this? Erza asked. "Who knows. Let's just prepare for the fight with whoever did this." Gray said.

~timeskip~ (sorry for the multiple timeskips)

Everyone was in the guild, very frustrated for the event that just happened. I was treating the Shadow Gears to full health and it worked in a matter of minutes.

"I'm done treating them already." I said. "Really? Wow! That sure was fast!" Lucy said. "I told you guys that I can do any type of magic." "Ehem. Thank you Y/N for treating the triplets very much. It really did a lot." Master Macorov said. "Thank you Master but it really was nothing." I said while smiling.

"Ok everyone. I want you all to be careful even when your with someone else. I dont want anyone to be in trouble like what happened to Shadow Gears." Master said. "Yes Master Macorov." Everyone said in unison.

"Rose, let's go home already." "Ok, but will the Shadow Gears be alright?" "Yah, it will take a few hours for them to wake up." "Ok! Let's go home! I wanna eat fish!

~the next day~

3rd Person's POV

The next day, Levy, Jet and Droy woke up energetically. But thats not all that happened, the guild got attacked by an Phantom Lord.

"Give us Lucy Heartfillia or do you want to have your death wish?" Jose, Phantom Lord's master said. "Never will we ever do that!" Natsu said. "Fine, then were going to have it the hard way." Jose said smirking.

"Wheres Y/N?! We need her to beat them!" Master Macorov asked. "We don't know master." Mira said. "Im here master." Y/N said appearing behind Macorov. "I'm sorry if I was late, I really needed to do something." Y/N said. "That doesn't matter, with your help we can beat them easily, is that fine with you?" Macorov asked
Y/N. "This would be very easy."

"You actually think that you could beat us that easily? You maybe the 1st wizard saint but were stronger than you Fairy Tail." The evil master said grinning. "You actually forgot that I could wipe out thousands of wizards in just one blow?" "No but with my whole guild fighting, we could beat you easily 1st wizard saint."

"Let's just begin already, I'm really getting bored now." Y/N said. with sleepy eyes. "Phantom Lord! Attack!" Jose said. "Dont worry guys, I could beat them without your help." Y/N said to her guildmates.

"Iron dragon wing attack!" Gajeel said attacking. While everyone kept attacking, all their attacks passed through Y/N. "This is too boring, let me show you what real strength is! Ice Demon Roar!" And with one attack, everyone in the guild got wiped out and became unconscious. Except for the master that is. "Now its time for you to be beaten. Fire Dragon's Roar!" And with that attack, the master was beaten and was sent to the magic council.

~timeskip 2 days~

Natsu's POV

"Hey! Why is metal head here in the guild?!" I asked fiercly. "Natsu, Gajeel doesn't want to be in a dark guild. Just give him a chance ok?" Y/N said.

"Well I dont want to say no to her or I'll just embarrass myself from the girl I love and she also does have a point so I might as well give iron-head a chance." I thought to myself. "Ok, since you said it then I might as well accept him." I said to Y/N. "Good." Y/N said smiling creepily. "Umm...Ok bye!" I said walking away from her cause I could feel her evil aura. "Great, another man means another love rival. I know that Gajeel isnt the type to love girls but I can see that he acts a bit shy from Y/N when he sees her." I said in my thoughts.

~to be continued~

PS: I dont include the authors note in the word counts.

Author's Note:
I'm sorry if Natsu and Gajeel was a bit too OOC. Please vote, comment and follow me too. I really want to thank you to the people voting in my story! It makes me really happy.
Since I'm going to be more busy, I made the chapter longer.

Word Count: 1368 words

Published: August 21, 2017