"I Think I Like These Shorts."

I never did get to see Drew, he had to leave on some emergencies. He took three angels with him. He apologized and said that he would make it up to me.

Kemo and I went on a picnic for our date. It was calm, we talked about regular stuff. There are many questions I want to ask him, but he said he can't answer them all. Those pictures in his drawer pop in my mind often. If he knew where I was at wouldn't he just have taken me rather then let me stay for a month. I'll have to ask.

"Are you paying attention?" Lynn snaps. Ooho, I do not like her. She's training me and all I want to do is wring her neck. I'm capable, lets go b... "I can head your thoughts because your walls aren't high enough." She breaks right through my walls sending me to my knees.

"Ow!" I say holding my throbbing head. I grit my teeth and shove my walls up kicking her out. Too bad she can't hear my thoughts now.

"Good. Now let's use your powers. Send me across the room." Gladly! I close my eyes and imagine throwing her across the room. "Open your eyes. Your opponents are gonna get you if you do." She clucks her tongue. I try, but fail. I want to throw her across the room, but I can't. Eyes open or closed. "You have a boyfriend, Kemo?" She asks, I nod my head.

She walks up to me and puts her hand over my eyes sending me into a vision.

-Kemo presses his lips against Lynn's red lips. I stand by just watching since I'm rooted to the spot. All I want to do is rip her head from her neck. My fist tighten as my teeth crack. Kemo's hands go to her hair pulling him closer. She doesn't do anything, Kemo looks over at me and smirks.-

My anger builds up so fast from that when my eyes open Lynn is sliding down the wall with blood dragging down the wall.

"Yes! That's it!" She shouts, but I'm seeing red. All I can think of is how he didn't care when he saw me see him kissing her. I throw her across the room with my eyes open.

Everything in the room shatters and falls to the ground. The tiles and padding rips from the ground and explodes in the room.

Lynn gets up to come after me, we are engaged in a fight now. I put a barrier around me that I didn't even know I had. She steps into my barrier and it immediately throws her against the wall.

I lift my hand and darkness shoots from my hands. The darkness bleeding from my hands fill the room in a thick fog. I stop the darkness, I lift my right hand this time and light shoots through.

Both my hands raise, darkness collides with the light. Their is a loud crashing sound, like thunder never stopping. You can't tell if it is bright in the room or dark. It's both.

I can hear Lynn screaming which urges me to keep going. I send my power up as far as I can. The loud crashing becomes louder. The light becomes brighter and the darkness becomes darker.

I form something long, like a lighting bolt that consists of both darkness and light. I slice I across the room, I hear it crash in the wall. Breaking bricks in its wake.

I raise my hands and increase the power. I close my eyes and send everything within me to my power. It sounds like a tornado happening in here and the sun doesn't know if it's the moons turn or not.

I increase the power as much as I can, I feel my wings spill from my back with ease. My feet leave the ground because of the flapping of my wings. My wings are glowing and possibly the only thing you can make out in this storm. I'm drunk on power and it feels good.

My wings coil and send me spinning through the middle of the room. It kicks up wind making everything in the room work around me like a quick solar system.

I let my wings unfold and the spinning stops. Everything in the room stops. Not a sound.

BOOM!

A loud boom goes through the room as my body flails and power leaves me pores. My back arches into the air and everything kicks back up for a second or two before everything falls to the ground.

My power stops, I take deep breathes. I'm so exhausted. I fall to my knees, my head falls to the floor in front of my knees as my wings curl around me. The wings turn us into a ball of darkness and bring us to the air so we are just a black powerful ball in the air.

I close my eyes and rest in my peace.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

When I open my eyes I'm in my bed, well, the bed at the warehouse. I sit up in the bed, my head immediately starts throbbing. I feel like I have a hangover.

I let out a groan and fall out of my bed. My limbs are heavy and almost numb. I fall to the ground with a thud. I roll myself toward the bathroom since my legs are steady enough.

I push myself to the bathroom door, there's someone in there. I bump my foot against the door. The water of the sink shuts off and the door opens.

I fall head first into the bathroom, not that I fell far, I was leaning on the door while sitting down. I think it is safe to say I didn't get a concussion from that.

Kemo bends down and scoops me up. My head lolls to the side as he sets me in the bed. "Good morning, angel." He says as he sets me against the pillows. He sits on the side and turns toward me. "How are you feeling?"

"Like trash." I manage to get out. He laughs lightly and places as kiss on my forehead.

"Well, the training room looks like trash." He laughs lightly. "You're lovely and very powerful." He then scoots all the way next to me. He pulls me on to his lap, cuddling me to him.

"That was fun yesterday." I say stretching my arms as I gain feeling. I turn around on his lap and put my head on his chest. He rubs my back as I snuggle closer to him.

"Well, it was scary for the other angels. It was blinding, so many people freaked out. Luckily you only ruined the training room because if it wasn't built for these things, you would have blew up the whole warehouse." He says softly.

"I want to do it again." I say. He shakes his head.

"Well, you'll have to warn everyone. We thought we were under attack, you are a strong little thing." He pokes my chest, I roll my eyes. "What happen for you to get the power out? Usually it doesn't just happen like that, or at all. That was the craziest thing I've ever seen."

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"No, baby, no." He assures me. I smile at his words, "you just aren't normal." He kisses me nose. I fall back so my head is next to his feet. He puts his hands on my waist to steady to me. He rubs his hands along the sides of my stomachs making me laugh.

"Stop!" I giggle rolling out of his grip. He pulls me up by the arms I'm sitting pretzel style in front of him.

"You never answered my question," he wags his eyebrows.

"She showed me a vision." I say and get ready to get out of bed. He pulls me back down and waits. "You kissed her." I say in a clipped tone.

"I would never, I only like your lips...well them and that girls from The Fifth Wave..." I glare at him. He grins. "But I like yours better." He adds. He presses a small kiss on my lips and heaves me out of bed. He throws me over my shoulder and slaps my butt. "I think I like these shorts."