"Let's Go Inside And I'll Explain."

I kick the air testing how strong the chain is. The chain retracts my foot sending me to the ground. The chain is plenty strong.

Leo is in the corner of the room in his yellow blanket sleeping. I say a quiet thank you to God for him being unharmed.

I scoot over to the dog and curl him to me. I glance around the room, I'm caged in a metal room. Words to explain this room would be metal, rusty, small.

My clothes are dirty from the floor and I have a slight head ache. A rusty sounding lock unlocks revealing a scrawny boy with food in his hands.

"Food for you and your pup." He says quietly.

He sets the tray in front of me giving me an apologetic expression. "Help me," I plead. His face turns sad, he shakes his head and walks toward the door. "Wait!" I call out, he turns around just as he reaches the door. "What's your name?" I ask. Maybe I can become friends with this boy and he can help me escape. I shush the thought away afraid he'd hear my thoughts.

"Sean," he says and then leaves. I glance at the food. I do not have an appetite, but  I can see that Leo wants food. I set him on the floor and let him eat the food.

I examine the thick chain wrapped around me. It's too big, too strong, and too thick to break. I try to wiggle my foot out, but fail.

I look to the left side and see a bucket and toilet paper. That's terrible. What'd I even do to get this?!

This room has no windows. There a vent in the top of the room, but I'd never be able to reach it. I hit my hand on the wall regretting it because it's hard. I was hoping maybe it wouldn't be so thick I could break through. Not that I'd get far with this "CHAIN ON MY FOOT!" I yell the rest of my thought out loud.

I feel the sudden anger boil through me. They can't do this too me! No one should go through this!

I glance at the tray that the puppy is eating off. I can hit them when they come back in here. I quickly take the food off the tray and leave it on the ground for the dog. I take a drink of the bottle of water and pour some in the empty bowl for Leo.

Twenty minuets I cringe at the rusty sound of the lock before standing to my feet. I put the rest behind me and move Leo out of the way.

A big guy, not Sean, enters the roll with a frown set on his face. His eyes held all of the evil on his barely existing soul.

"Where's the tray?" He booms. His voice sounding louder in the small room. I grit my teeth as he steps closer. I swing my arms, but stop when my eyes meet Theo's. Theo?

His eyes meet mine, he looks completely surprised before anger takes over his face. I want to call out to him, but he puts his finger to his mouth. I nod my head and focus on the beast in front of me. He rips the tray from my grip and growls at me.

He cleans everything up and slams the door behind him and locks the door. I slide my back on the wall and hug Leo to me.

I have no idea what's going on. What's been going on with me. I just went help! Help is what I need, help please! I cry through my mind letting tears steam down my face.

I want to go home, I wanna go to Kemo. I want to play with Leo with Tobias. I want to joke around with Heather and hang out with Amos. I want my best friend Miles. I miss my father who I never see.

You don't realize how much you have until you're chained to wall crying for help.

...

Something soft touches my skin. Slowly, warm, and soft is how I explain it. I open my eyes, but everything is black. It's night time.

A hand caresses my face, I lean toward the touch. I know this touch. I reach out and touch the soft silky...fabric? It's textured so greatly, there are pieces and pieces of it reminding me of a birds wing, but softer.

"We have to go," they whisper.

"Kemo?" I whisper. I grab for Leo as he tightens his grip on me. He presses my face to his chest as our bodies shoot through the air. Wind clawing at our clothing.

I hear a loud crash. I try to lift my head, but Kemo keeps my head against his chest with his hand. "Eyes closed, angel." He says sky.

After about ten minuets I feel the wind dying down. His hand loosens on my head signaling that I can look. I lean back in his arms and look at the huge dark wings behind him flapping evenly. Kemo has wings?

"Y-you have wings?" I ask and he nods his head with a smile.

"Lets go inside and I'll explain," he says. His wings sit behind him folded up before the grow smaller and disappears.

HEY GUYS
Whoa! Kemo has wings!
Who was expecting that?
Lol, the cover is self explanatory, if you haven't seen it, it's a guy, Kemo, on the cover lol.

What'd you think?Thank you for reading!!!Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already!!!Hope you enjoyed!!!Until next time!!!!

What'd you think?
Thank you for reading!!!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't already!!!
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Until next time!!!!