Part 1

She unlocked the door and as soon as she stepped outside her home her eyes fell on her dadi maa may be she was performing her morning prayers he tried to give her a heart warming smile but her dadi maa looked at her with hatred before looking away

She unlocked the door and as soon as she stepped outside her home her eyes fell on her dadi maa may be she was performing her morning prayers he tried to give her a heart warming smile but her dadi maa looked at her with hatred before looking away... she then looked towards the woman who is her maa, she unlike her dadi maa smiled at her but this time she couldn't return it back and then her baba and dada ji came in her view they starred at her helplessly while she just sighed inwardly showing nothing and turned to lock the door before leaving.

She made her way outside badi, wearing a green kurti which reached her thighs and tides and a shawl around her shoulder to save her from the chilling morning... she was about to call out for a rikshaw when a car came in her view, stopping just beside her and then came out Sanskar and Swara from the car much to her please, she smiled inwardly as it's been long she last met them 'how are you Ragini?' Asked swara approaching her and she realized that this is not going right 'I am good Swara...it's good to see you both.. I am sorry I have to go office...bye' she said altogether to not to drag this little unintentional meeting and turned to go but was stopped yet again 'Ragini... will you mind if we drop you..actually we were going there only' sanskar said, she turned and gave them a smile thank you but no need to lie sanskar and I can go myself, I am habitual so It's not a problem at all and now will you please excuse me? she answered and they sighed.

Ragini we want to drop you...let's just not argue, you let us drop you and we won't waste your time, you are always this stubborn swara... fine, I will come but i am agreeing only because i am getting late and you two aren't making anything better for me... She replied receiving a wide smile from her and then they left making their way towards her office...

'How is sunny?' Ragini asked 'he is good'... will be start schooling from next month and yeah he miss you a lot' she answered and Ragini chuckled 'like really'... he had hardly met me no wait he never met me actually and I don't think that I even exist for him' she said as a matter of fact 'Ragini just because you wanted to stay away from us doesn't means we stayed away from our ragini...sunny knows very well about her ragini massi and also wish to meet you soon..'swara replied wiping away the painful smile from ragini's lips forcing her to look out in the window...

'Ragini how about we plan a holiday? It's been so long since you accompanied us anywhere?...actually very long... just you, Swara, me and sunny' sanskar asked 'you will also get a chance to be with sunny' he added but met with silence in reply.

'Good idea sanskar...I accompany you and then one more life will become miserable because of me...sunny.  Is a kid...let him stay happy and not come near me..I can only give pain to people in return of their love for me so it's better to stay away from him and everyone sanskar...' she said painfully and they choosed to remain quite in response 'oh we have reached ...stop here thank you' she said a moment later and sanskar stopped the car 'thank you for dropping me and please next time I won't give in...you both know that how much happy everyone are with me not being a part of their lives...let it be this way only please I don't want to hurt anyone anymore' 'you aren't doing anything like that ragini' 'you can't guarantee swara...' 'Ragini you  'swara I have choosed this life for me...this is my punishment for hurting him, for hurting everyone...let it be like this...good bye and please stay away from me' she said at the end and walked away and soon disappeared behind the doors.