"Because this is my safe heaven, and I didn't wanted to share" I truthfully replied him, I looked up at him and now he was thinking before replying " Fair enough" he said after a beat.

I was glad he accepted my answer " I wrote letters right from here, whenever I felt low or happy, I came here" I said him and he listened to me quietly, "Most of all, I came here to clear my thoughts about you" I concluded.

This caught his attention and he raised an eyebrow " Me?" He asked puzzled.

"I never stopped loving you Harry, neither I stopped thinking about you. I was a hypocrite, convening myself that it no longer bothered me. But here I let my heart speak, and in silence it spoke volumes." I said him what was reality, he chose not to speak as he quietly listened to me but he hold me more closely now and a small smile played on my lips.

After a beat I heard Harry apologizing "I am so sorry, Ginny. I never meant to hurt you. My blood boils when I think about the pain you had to endure because of me." I shook my head and I turned in his arms to look at him, his eyes were downcast in shame. I didn't meant to make him sad.

"Harry it's fine, you don't have to blame yourself for that. You never felt anything for me for quite a time you were oblivious to your own feelings." I said him honestly, he lifted his head and sighed.

"No. You are wrong, may be I wasn't clear about the feelings I felt for you. But I always felt a vibe between us, a pull I gladly choosed to ignore. Beacuse I valued my friendship with your brother more than my suppressed feelings for you." Harry said, his eyes filled with regret, my heart felt a tug. I knew his friendship meant everything to him, his whole world. Yet, I felt a numb pain.

Trying to desperately change his angle I said "I know, and I don't hold any hard feelings for that, Ron and Hermione are a greater part of your life, they have been since the start. I understand your position" I touched his cheek and he caved in my touch.

"Don't try to be wise, I know what it feels like beacuse I have tasted my own medicine with my own hands. The last year has been an different level of torture for me." Harry said seething his teath, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I have died everyday for this. To hold you close, touch you, tell you what I feel, all I wanted was to run towards you and make you mine, by hook or by Crook, beacuse that's all I thought. I couldn't bear to think about you rejecting me or even worse moving on. I prayed every night, for that." Harry said furiously, every word caught me off guard, the heat in his words could be felt in my body, my stomach fluttered with his moved emotions, my mind registered his words but my heart was pounding ever so loud I could hear it in my own damn ears.

"I certainly didn't moved on" I teased him and he looked at my face, a shy small made in his lips and he rested his forhead against mine " Thank God for that" he said smiling and kissed my forhead. I was over the moon.

"Ginny, I have a question for you" Harry said hesitating, " Go on?" I said.

We heard wings flapping and looked at the sky there was a black owl heading towards us and Harry sat straight recognising the owl, it landed near us with a discreet note. Harry released me and took the note. His eyebrows marrying as he read the note. His lips thined and he grumbled.

"It's work, I have to leave immediately." Harry said irritated. "Oh" I replied. My mood was damped but I tried my best not to show him my disappointment.

I stood and he followed my lead. Turning to face eachother he took my hand and said " Take a deep breath" and in a flash we stood near my house. I gave him my best smile and he shook his head.

"I am sorry, I had to leave like this. And I can't promise you my arrival, it's tricky like that" he scratched his head and I found him ridiculously cute.