26

WARNING! : Today it will get steamy in here, guys ;) so there will be NSFW content ahead! Read at your own risk!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now I realized what exactly had happened... I had called Yixing a piece of shit and had defended Sehun like I was his mother... and worse than that... he had probably heard every single thing.

''He walked towards the entrance, I think I need to sit down for a second...'' I mumbled.

''its okay, Cat...'' Suho answered inside of my ear. He sounded weird. Brilliant, now he was suspicious about why I had defended Sehun too! Just imagining Sehun himself reacting to what I had said made me embarrassed to the maximum.

I needed a silent space to gather my thoughts together but where could I go? I walked towards the toilets and saw a narrow staircase that lead up to somewhere. I decided to go up and if there was no place to rest I would just go down again and take a seat at the bar. To my surprise there was something upstairs and it was a wooden door. I knocked on it to see if someone was in but got no response so I decided to open it. When the closed behind me I realized where I was. It was a rather plain bedroom with a mint green wall and a large bed that was decorated with several white pillows. I walked towards the big window that was letting the moon shine into the weirdly empty room. It looked so peaceful outside... so organic... but the muffled sounds of the music downstairs destroyed the natural atmosphere that could have been created here. I pulled the earpiece out and laid it down next to me onto the windowsill. I only wanted five minutes for myself...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was a little bit startled so I yelled: ''taken!'' but the door opened regardless.

Sehun was walking in, his dark hair falling onto his perfect face... had he followed me? I immediately felt the nervous tension inside of my body. The buttons of his black shirt were slightly opened, exposing a little bit of his chest. I did not know what to do...

The moment the door closed behind him I flinched in fright. The moonlight that was shining through the window made him glow in his brightest colors like he was not from this world. For a few seconds he was just staring at me. My heart was banging against my chest and all my senses very hazy and surreal.

''I can't contain myself anymore...'' Sehun suddenly got out in a husky, aggressive tone.

''Huh?'' I asked irritated but he was already running towards me, ripping his earpiece out and literally throwing it onto the ground.

It was like he was starving when he pressed his mouth onto mine, making me take a step back in surprise. What was happening...? I could feel his cold hands reaching out for my throat, sending shivers all over my body. Just like it was a primal instinct I closed my eyes and pulled him closer by his neck so that we were literally devouring each other; his lips aggressively biting on mine so that I could already taste a metallic flavor. His hands wandered down my sides, tracing every curve until he was at my hips. He grabbed me hard and hoisted me up onto the windowsill. I swung my legs around his torso so he was trapped between them. When he started to trail his hands towards my inner thigh my brain completely shut down. I moaned into the kiss which made Sehun whisper a: ''psssh, baby, pssshh...'' with his lips still on mine. Him calling me baby sent the most intense goosebumps down my spine and made me crave his touch even more. I opened my eyes and saw that Sehun's dark eyes were glaring at the earpiece beside me but to be honest I did not give a fuck. I wanted him, now! We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Honestly, I could not understand how I even managed to contain myself around him for the past four months.