21

2 weeks later

I could remember it clearly... the day I came home. Still sitting on Mark's bed I had explained what had happened to me since I went away to work with the gang. I told them everything; from my training with the gun to the beating I almost received from Yixing in regards to the USB-Stick. The only thing I left out was what happened between me and Sehun. Johnny insisted that we should call the police but Mark and I had explained to him that even if the police would take action against the gangsters that there still would be a way for them to get their revenge on us.

Two weeks had past and I had slowly adjusted to a normal life again. I took care of Johnny's apartment, sent Mark to school and cooked something when Johnny could afford grocery shopping. The broken pieces of my life had come together again and I knew that I should be happy but there was still a stinging sensation in my heart that I could not describe. From time to time I thought about him too... it was devastating.

One thing that I needed to take care of was a new job. I could not play housewife for the rest of my life and I also needed money so that I could afford plane tickets. Right now I was roaming the streets of Seoul, looking at different shop windows to see if someone was searching for temporary help. As for now I had not seen a single poster so I decided to look into the more hidden alleys. As I entered one of the backstreets I noticed that I was somewhere really familiar. From the corner of my eyes I could see the shabby looking entrance of the headquarter. I even indentified Sehun's car that was parking in front of it. I did not know why but somehow my feet did not want to move. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the wooden door that I had opened so often the past few weeks. Why was my heart hurting so much? These people wanted to hurt Mark and me, these people got me into really dangerous situations... but there was still a weird feeling of longing...

Suddenly I noticed a big, black limousine stop just right next to Sehun's car. I had never seen this limousine. The driver's door was opened and a well-build guy with longish black hair came out. He had a sharp, handsome face and was wearing an all-black suit. He walked around the car and opened the passenger door. The person that came out was a tall, elderly looking man with grayish hair and a beard. He had long legs and wore an ash grey suit. In his right hand he was holding a cane on which he could lean himself on to. Even though he must have been in his mid forties, he still looked really clean cut and handsome. Something about him still gave me goosebumps though... he had a weird and negative vibe about him. Filled with curiosity I took a step back and hid behind a callbox that was next to me. I could not really hear what they were saying but the older man was energetically moving his free hand. The younger one only nodded submissively and after a few seconds the only thing I could clearly make out was: ''Let's go, Yuta.'' And then both of them hopped into their limousine and drove off. It was weird. Clearly these people were not normal citizens. Did the boys get in trouble? Were they okay? But why was I even caring about that! Slowly I made my way down the street. I was not a part of the gang anymore and if they had problems it was not me who should worry about them... right?

I wanted to go, I really,really wanted to go and move on with my life but just like magic my feet turnedaround and I was walking back to the headquarter. Cat, you are stupid... justutterly stupid.