I'm In Love With A Plus Sized Girl Ch.29

Começar do início

Jennifer:*smiles* There's no need to apologize.Like I said, a good friend taught me how to forgive and forget.

Alice:Right *sighs* So,What do you wanna catch up on?

Jennifer:Girl,where can we even start? I have so many questions popping in my mind already.

Alice:*giggles* Okay,so whatever popped in your head first we'll talk about.

Jennifer:Let's talk about that asshole who left you when you told him that you're pregnant.

Alice:Oh,Omar? That nigga is a low-life hoodrat with no bright future ahead of him.

Jennifer:All we see is him falling into failure as a father.

Alice:Exactly what I'm saying! Girl,let's sit and chat.My feet is starting to hurt.

Alice walks over to her soft and comfortable couch and sits on it as she patted on the spot next to her for Jennifer to sit on the couch with her.

Jennifer:*sits next to Alice*

Alice:Don't worry,we'll get to your room soon.

Jennifer:I want thinking about that.

Alice:But it was showing on your face.Don't worry! We got all day or however long you want to stay.

Jennifer:Okay,now tell me about Omar and him walking out on you.

Alice:Right,and girl,I got a story to tell you.

{Flashback/Clinic}

Alice looked at the pregnancy test for a very long time in the women's bathroom when she saw that it was positive.Her heart started to race and her hands started to get sweaty as multiple thoughts came to her head about who could possibly be the father of her baby.

Random female:*knocks on door*Hello? Is anybody in there?

Alice:Y-yea,just give me a minute.

Random female:You've been in there forever! Your time is up,lady.

Alice frustratingly sighs and wipes her eye from keeping a tear running down her face,knowing that she's now carrying another life in her stomach.

Random female:*knocks on the door again* C'mon! I have to pee,too!

Alice rolled her eyes and wiped her nose as she rushed out of the bathroom,bumping pass the female so she didn't have to hear her mouth about how long she waited for Alice to exit the women's bathroom.She would have said something to the girl but she didn't want to make a scene especially in a clinic.

{Omar's Apartment}

Alice:*knocks on door*

Omar:Who is it?

Alice:It's Alice! I need to talk to you,it's important.

Omar:*opens door* Wow,you look like you've been smoking on some leaves.

Alice:What makes you think that? *sniffles*

Omar:Your eyes are really red.