Chapter 12

Matt's POV

I watched her walk away, actually it was kind of funny watching her in those heels.

"Thank fuck," Johnny said "Let's go get a drink."

Brian laughed and slapped him on the back "Alright, let's go."

We made our way to the reception venue and we all made a beeline for the bar.

"Well look who it is." Zack said taking a drink and indicating with his head.

I looked over and there was Jake.

"What the fuck is he even doing here?" I asked the guy's.

They all shook their head's,  they disliked him as much as me.

"Well he's coming over." Brian said.

I turned around to face him.

He walked over like he owned the place.

"Who let you idiot's in?" he announced loudly.

That was it, I wanted to kill him.

Zack grabbed my arm.

"Pretty sure we have the right to be here more than you." Jimmy said stepping up next to me.

"Oh please, and why is that?"

Argh I just wanted to hit him.

"Wait." I said "Your not even with Ana anymore, so why the hell are you here?"

"Who the fuck told you that?" he demanded.

I shook my head at him "It's obvious Jake, she fucking needs all the support she can get right now and where are you?? Who the fuck knows because if it isn't about you, your not interested."

He took a step closer "Oh and I suppose you've been there Matt, if I'm right you've been MIA for two months, so don't speak to me about who's supporting her."

And that felt like I'd been punched in the stomach because he was right.

"So Matt, why don't you fuck off and just let me and Ana be." he took another step closer.

That was it, I turned and shoved my drink at Johnny "Hold it." He grabbed it.

Jimmy grabbed me and stepped between me and Jake.

"Jake, buddy." Jimmy said "Everyone knows Matt and Ana are a package deal, you take one, you get the other, so I suggest you fucking deal with that, and turn around and leave before we all beat the shit out of you."

He turned around and walked off.

I was so mad.

Johnny handed my drink back to and I took a gulp.

"Fuck I hate him." I said looking at them.

They all nodded in agreement as we went to find our seats.

But he was right about one thing, I hadn't been there for Ana at all.