Of course, he is still going to work so he can add money to the werewolf community. Anthony and Margo get this home by default due to being the leaders. But Scott still wanted to pay his way, even if it wasn't fully necessary.

Suddenly, Hunter and Jacob came running into the room, still in their wolf forms.

Jacob the pup scrambled under the table and made Hunter's big wolf skid across the floor, narrowly missing the wood. He couldn't fit under it and Jacob knew it.

Their wolf traits were playful and they had been chasing each other around the house. Luckily, the people who had been decorating the bathroom were part of the wolf society. They didn't bat an eyelid when Hunter galloped passed.

Jacob jokingly yelped when he pulled him out from under the table by the scruff of his neck, then pretended to nip him on his belly.

Scott watched with big eyes, loving the beauty of their magical fur.

Anthony glanced behind him to make sure Margo wasn't watching them. For the first few weeks, she'll be very protective over the new house until she can settle down and stop treating it like it's made of glass.

"Boys, don't play ruff inside please."

Hunter laid down and calmed his lively biting to gentle licks on Jacob's soft ears.

"Jacob," Scott spoke, making him look up. "Have you seen your brother?"

Jacob changed back and fell against Hunter's warm fur.

"Yes," He cleared his throat, letting his voice adjust. "He's with Sam."

"Those two are quite similar," Anthony chuckled. "They both talk a lot and have way too much energy."

"They get on really well too," Scott was glad William didn't feel alone through this big change in his family life. Sam did his best to include him and he really appreciated it.

"Hunter, can you get-" Before Anthony could finish, William and Hunter's pack walked in, chuckling about something.

Scott stood up and felt bad. He knew that what he had to say would ruin his son's mood. This day has been a rather stressful one for everybody.

"Jacob, William, can we go into the garden? I have someone to talk about." His son's made eye contact and Jacob climbed to his feet. Hunter changed back, knowing what they were going to talk about and thought they needed some family time, alone.

Turning to his pack, he needed to show them some attention today.

"Boys, let's go for a run." He smiled at Jacob, kissed his forehead and walked with his pack out of the room. Simple kisses were still sweet and endearing, but they were no longer surprising and intensely exciting.

Scott reluctantly guided his sons into the beautiful garden. It was large and connected to a field which is where Hunter and his pack could be seen, running in the distance.

William spotted a picnic bench and they sat down with their dad sitting opposite. He seemed a little nervous which was an unusual expression for him to show.

"Are you okay?" William's voice was serious.

Scott sighed and started chipping away at the wooden table with his fingernail. With his other hand, he pulled out Grace's letter and gave it to them. He wanted their point of view without him influencing it in any way.

William opened it and held it up for him and his younger brother to read. Scott's eyes darted around, still finding it difficult to process that she had abandoned her family.