Chapter 58

Scott squinted his eyes, trying to see his son in the darkness but he couldn't even see an outline. William couldn't see his brother and his concern grew. It was his duty as an older brother to look out for him and make sure everything was okay. However tonight, he was completely helpless and out of his depth.

When their surrounding became eerily quiet, the atmosphere quickly turned incredibly thick.

All of a sudden, a magnificently big electricity bolt hurled itself from the sky and landed straight onto Jacob. The entire field lit up with the creamy yellow glow of the bolt and exposed Jacob to those who could not see him.

His eyes were closed and his body was completely submerged within the electricity. It was twisting and turning around him and conditioning his godly body, mind and soul.

Jacob has never felt more relaxed in his life. His skin felt the smooth, cold texture of his power but his mind was very distant. It had been pulled into the storm and he could only concentrate on what was in his head. So far, it was empty and waiting to be filled.

"Wow," Scott breathed and stared with wide eyes and an open mouth. The crackling of the storm swelled in everyone's ears.

Hunter had a small but calm smile on his face. He didn't know why or how he knew exactly what was happening. Maybe it was due to them having a bond that was currently being invaded.

Jacob clenched his hands into fists as the electricity pulsed through his veins and dominated his heart. It was strong yet keeping him stable. He was breathing deeply when a lot of unfamiliar voices filled his head and made it almost impossible to hear anything else.

He knew who the voices were. He could detect every single one of them as the other Gods. They have connected, just like the letter said would happen. They were all thinking about each other and the Lunar cycle while their individual powers strengthened them and completed the transformation.

Jacob started to understand the world more. His intelligence was catapulting through his brain. He understood that his duty was to focus on the sky and allow the transitioning of the seasons to stay smooth. He would be in control of day and night, making sure everything worked like clockwork.

He was growing wise, spiritual, compassionate, pure and filling up with empathy. Everything about the world made sense and he could detect his place in the universe. It was not just on earth. His mind lives in the atmosphere that connects this world to others and keeps the gateway open to heaven and hell.

He was in control, he was powerful, he was robust, he was compelling and he was a leader.

All of a sudden, he felt himself change into a wolf.

Everyone gasped when he turned into the biggest white wolf anyone had ever laid eyes on. His head would be the same height as Hunter's chest, making his own wolf look a lot smaller. The silver in Jacob's fur was very vibrant while the electricity continued to surround him.

His paws were huge and he looked very muscular, even as a wolf. His ears were still floppy but no werewolf would be a threat to his sharp teeth and claws.

The witnesses watched him raise his head and his mouth was perfectly in line with the full moon as it sat just above him in the sky. Jacob's claws dug into the grass and a loud, deep howl burst from within.

Hunter's hairs stood on end when his mate cried into the moonlight. His beautiful hypnotic howl was heard for many miles, instantly waking any werewolves who were in the range of this captivating sound.

His wolf could now transform depending on his mood. His shy and timid personality would portray a puppy, his angry or moody emotions would trigger a wolf the same size as Hunter and his godly form would convert into the creation, sitting before them.