"You sure you wanna do this, It's no turning back after we end whatever this is."

She got out of my hold and went into her house and closed the door. I shrugged and walked to my car.

"Damn, I wish I got Cyn's number that night." I sighed. "Might as well go home."

Pulling up to the crib, I hopped out my car and opened the door with my key

"Erica, where have you been? It's 2 in the morning."

"I was at Mia's house studying."

"You know your curfew is 11 on school nights."

"Yeah, I'm sorry mom it won't happen again."

She nodded and kissed my forehead and walked to her room.

Samantha wasn't my real mom but she always acted like one. In the past four years she gave me all the right reasons to trust them. They always treated me like their daughter. Which is something I never had before.

I shook my head and went to the basement.

I have my own apartment down here. Got a kitchen and a bathroom. They did this because of all the kids that came in and out. Samantha wanted me to have my own space since I been here longer. That's something I really appreciated. Johnathon and Samantha has done more for me then my birth parents whom I haven't seen in four years when I moved in with Sam and John. My mom is currently in rehab and my dad is in jail.

Thump!

I hit my pinky toe on the end table which hurt like a bitch. It was pitch black down here that's why I couldn't see anything. I turned on the light after I catered to my toe.

I NEVER bring anyone down here since it's my sacred place. Only my parents have been down here and that was only a few times. My phone vibrated so I pulled it out my back pocket.