You Don't Understand

Start from the beginning

"Because I won't! Why do you think that I'm like that?" I tried to keep calm this time.

"Because you are!" she yelled.

"What makes you think that I just want to fuck you and then leave you?"

"You always do that to the other girls so what makes me different from them?" she said sarcastically. Is that what she really thinks?

"I have feelings for you!" I shouted loudly.

"No you don't" she shook her head.

"God damn it Alice, I love you! What else do you want me to do to make you understand, kill myself? Because if that's what you want then, yes, I'll do it! I love you in a fucking sick way and it's killing me. I love you even when you're acting all stupid and annoying, I love you every freaking second of every single day and I can't take it any more. Just open your fucking eyes! I - LOVE - YOU!" I screamed at her so even the walls of the houses could hear me. She remained silent and it was driving me crazy.

"Say something!" I shouted again. Her silence can kill me.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, anything. I think I deserve something" I said. I was very disappointed, I guess she doesn't fell that way about me. It was all useless and pointless.

"I know" she said, her voice weak, it was more like a whisper.

"Then say something. I love you, can you please love me too?" I pathetically asked her. I sound so desperate and unable, but truth is that that's how I feel.

"I love you too, if that's what you wanna hear. I've loved you for too long. But I want some time to bear everything that has happened the last few months. If I had known that things would turn out this way, truth is that I wouldn't change anything, and do you know why? Because I love you. But that's not enough" she said. It's the first time that she said she loves me. She's so beautiful when she says it.

"Then what else do you want?"

"I want to know that what we have is real"

"It is" I looked at her deeply in the eyes. I want to make her understand that what I told her a few minutes ago was the truth, painful or not.

"Sometimes heart needs more time to accept what mind already knows" she said.

"Then I'll wait, I would wait a million years for you, I lost you once , I don't wanna lose you again"

"You won't lose me, I just want you to promise me one thing, that you'll never betray me in any way"

"I won't, why would I do that?"

"I don't know but that's what everyone says and for once I want it to be real"

"It is real" I said emphasizing every word. She then came closer to me and hugged me tightly. I didn't want that moment to end...

Alice's POV

I hugged him tightly. It was the most perfect moment of my life. I felt calm and safe, like nothing could hurt me in this world.

"I love you" I whispered.

"You really do?" he asked while he was drawing circles on my back.

"Yes" I can't hide it any more and I don't care what they say. Even if they try to keep me away from him they won't be able to do it because my heart already belongs to him, as cheesy as it sounds.

"I love you too. You're my wonderwall" he said. I looked in his eyes and I smiled. He slowly leaned in, while he was looking into my eyes, and he kissed me passionately. His lips were smooth and cold, sending shivers all over my body. Our lips were moving in synch and Zayn put his hands around my waist as I put my hands around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting his tongue inside. We were kissing like that for a few minutes and it brought back memories from the first time we kissed at Harry's house. Everything has changed now...

"I...it's too late...I have to go" I said as I saw what time it was.

"Stay" he said and he pulled me closer to his body.

"I can't, I have to leave" I said and his face fell.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" he asked me as I was ready to leave.

"Yes, if you want" I smiled.

"Of course I do. I'll wait for you outside of your school, okay?"

"Okay, goodnight"

"Sweet dreams, princess" he said and we both left.

As I went inside I was prepared for my mom's questions, but fortunately she was asleep on the couch. I was in too good mood to leave her like that, so I covered her with a blanket and I went inside my room. I laid on my bed and I was smiling lie an idiot, replaying the kiss with Zayn in my head. It was so perfect...

I looked at the date on the calendar. It was 7th of March. I will always remember that day...

A/N: Heyyyy <3 Did you like this chapter?? I hope you did because this is my favorite part from all the story! I decided to upload new chapter every Wednesday. I have exams coming so I don't think I'll be able to update twice a week as I used to. Anyway, please vote an comment! I love you, stay amazing,

Catherine xx