You Don't Understand

Start from the beginning

"Alice is really smart, she doesn't need me to tell her"

"Listen, stay away from her or else I'll chop your balls off" I threatened him.

"Leave me alone" he looked at me with a disgusted expression.

"Admit that you told her" I'm actually 100% sure that he is the one who tries to convince her that I'm the bad guy that's gonna hurt her, I just want to hear it from him.

"Okay, okay I admit it. And what are you gonna do now? Hit me? You don't wanna do that, Alice is gonna hate you"

"I wasn't gonna hit you, you're too easy for me" I snapped.

"Leave!" he ordered loudly.

"I wasn't planning to stay" I said and I left.

Now that I know that he had told her shit about me to make her hate me I have to talk to her and make her trust me again. They are best friends and of course she believes him instead of me, but truth is that I would never hurt her like that. I love her too much to hurt her, but she doesn't know that and I have to make up for it.

At that moment I was so pissed off at everything. Most of all, I'm pissed off at Louis but I'm also mad at Alice too. I've shown her everything and she doesn't even trust me.

I've called her a thousand times by the time I left from the football field but she didn't answer. I'll call her one more time and if she doesn't answer I'm afraid that I'll have to do something that I didn't want to, but I don't have any other choice.

After a few more calls I went to Eva's house to ask her something. I knocked the door with too much frustration and she came outside.

"What happened?" she asked worried.

"Come with me, I need your phone" I ordered.

"What? Why?" she asked again and I was getting more pissed off every fucking second that was passing.

"Just come with me!" I yelled at her and she hesitantly followed me to Alice's house.

"Give me your phone" I rudely raised my hand in her direction and she handed it to me. She looked terrified but I don't care at all.

I searched at her contacts until I found Alice's name and I called her. She answered immediately.

"Hey" she politely said and it made even angrier that she replied to Eva and not to me.

"I'm outside of your house, come here before I fuck everything" I shouted and before she even realized what was going on I hang up and gave the phone to Eva.

"Zayn what happened?" Eva asked.

"Shut up" I said as I was waiting impatiently for Alice.

After some minutes she came outside. Her beauty was all I could see into the blurry mess thay was on my mind.

"What do you want?" she asked half terrified and half worried.

"Eva, leave" I ordered and she obeyed at me. I wanna be alone with Alice right now.

"Zayn tell me what's going on?" she asked again.

"You don't know?"

"No I don't" she crossed her arms under her chest.

"Why do you keep ignoring me again?" I shouted and I came closer to her.

"I'm busy and please be quiet, my mom is gonna hear us" she said.

"I don't give a fuck about your mom! Will you tell me why the hell you keep doing this to me?" I shouted again and she scoffed.

"Because, don't you see that this is crazy? You don't want me, you just want one thing and then you'll leave me! So why the hell should I keep pretending that you are different from the other boys and you won't hurt me?" she shouted back.