Mine!~Jealous Rin X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Rin Okumura「Change My Life」 Ao no Exorcist 2【AMV】

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

"What's the answer to question 13?", Rin whispers quietly to me, I glare daggers at my test and shrug.

"How am I suppose to know, these questions are probably meant for Albert Einstein", I whisper back harshly, rubbing the bridge of my nose as I try and force my brain to work.

"Who's Albert Einstein?", He questions quietly, also glaring at his own test with a disgusted expression.

"That's the point", I state quietly, narrowing my eyes at question thirteen in uncertainty.

"Aren't girls suppose to be smart?", Rin asks with a groan, I glare at him and flick his head.

"Isn't your YOUNGER brother smarter than you?", I snap back, he scoffs and glares back at me.

"(Y/N) and Rin! No talking during the test", Mr. Okumura demands, scowling at us for the 55th time this lesson. I mutter my apology and continue to work on the test. Mostly guessing the answers. Once I've finished I collapse on my desk from exhaustion, groaning and banging my head against the wood. God, I hate tests.

"Alright. As you leave, please hand me your test. I'm sure you all did very well", Mr. Okumura states with a polite smile, his expression almost faltering as he gazes at myself and Rin. I roll my eyes and sigh, packing my bag and swinging it over my shoulder.

"Wanna go for some ice cream? Using my brain gives me a headache", Rin suggests with an exhausted expression, as I nod in response.

"Wait! ...You have a brain?", I reply with a shocked expression, making it look like I might faint at this sudden news.

"Oh shut up!", Rin yells, continuing to glare at me as he grabs his bag. I chuckle and hand my test to Mr. Okumura. Leaving the cram school with a sigh of relief, breathing in the fresh air with a smile.

"Finally! I can breathe!", I shout out with a grin, hearing Rin chuckle behind me.

"Come on! I need ice cream so I can survive!", Rin states with a sigh, pulling my arm and dragging me forward.

"Want to race? Loser needs to pay for the ice cream?", I suggest with a mischievous grin, seeing a knowing smirk tug at his lips.

"Deal! Alright, one...GO!!!", He shouts with a laugh, racing away from me with a triumphal grin.

"UNFAIR!!!", I call out, running after to him with a scowl replacing my competitive grin. I try my best to catch up, I nearly reach him but I trip and fall face first into the ground. I sigh expectedly, I'm too clumsy for my own good.

"Ha-Ha! You have to pay!", He shouts with a laugh, doing a little victory dance as well. I groan and sit up, rubbing the dirt off my face and swinging my leg, and tripping him over.

"HEY! Don't be such a sore loser!", He yells at me, sitting up and rubbing his leg, pouting at me.

"I'm not a sore loser!", I retort with a huff, putting my hands on my hips with an irritated face.

"Are too!",

"Am not!",

"Are too!",

"AM NOT!!!",

"ARE TOO!!!",

"AM NOT!!!",

"Do calm down children, someone might get hurt", A mischievous voice states. I turn my head and notice Mephisto finishing his ice cream and watching us with a grin. I roll my eyes and stand up, holding my hand out and helping Rin up as well.

"What are you doing here?", Rin questions with an annoyed expression, brushing the dirt off his pants.

"Getting ice cream obviously, and enjoying the show", He points out with a smirk, nodding his head and gesturing about the argument from before.

"And might I add, that is not how you treat a lady, Mr. Okumura. For Ms. (L/N) deserves a gentleman", Mephisto states with a grin and pointing at himself. I laugh quietly, as Rin continues to glare daggers at him.

"You're not a gentleman! You nearly ran me over with your car!!", Rin scoffs with an angered expression.

"Mr. Okumura, you were the one who was standing in the middle of the road. Even an idiot would know that", Mephisto replies with a raised eyebrow, causing Rin to continue his ranting about not being an idiot. While I'm laughing and holding my stomach, this is truly a sight to see. Oh god, I wish I filmed this.

"He's right Rin, you were standing in the middle of the road, that one was completely your fault!", I add with a chuckle, as he turns to me with a completely 100% done expression.

"Shut up!", He yells at me with a groan following shortly after.

"Now, now Mr. Okumura. You never tell a lady to shut up", Mephisto states with a troublesome smile.

"He's right Rin. You hurt my feelings", I reply, putting my hand over my heart with a fake anguished expression.

"It's alright Ms (L/N), I'm sure he didn't mean it", Mephisto soothes, standing up and pulling me close to him, embracing me into a hug. I hold back a laugh and hug him back, acting like I'm crying as I wipe my eyes. I notice Rin with a completely red face, beyond anger if you asked me.

"You can stop hugging her Mephisto!", Rin commands with a growl, glaring at us with a furious tone. Which only makes the purple haired clown smirk, pulling me even closer to him, and holding my chin up towards the clown.

"What? Like this you mean? Does this ann--",

"Hey! She's mine!!!", Rin shouts, yanking me out of Mephisto's hands and hugging me from behind protectively. I blush redder than a tomato and face palm, as the clown laughs out loud.

"Love is such a wonderful thing, don't you think?", He replies, wiping his eyes from tears of joy and continuing to laugh. Walking away with an accomplished sigh and swinging his umbrella in a full rotation.

"R-Rin?", I question, he lets go slightly and turns me around to face him. I raise my eyebrows, as he sighs and pulls me into a tight hug.

"That bastard clown", I hear him mutter in annoyance, I chuckle and hug him back with a sigh in comfort. I hear him sigh as well, pulling me closer to him and resting his chin on top of my head. After awhile it starts raining, however, both of us are too comfortable to move. Despite our want for comfort, we pull apart to my disappointment.

"C-Could I...Could I kiss you?", He questions, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck and avoiding my eyes as much as possible. I blush and look down, shuffling my feet and nodding.

"S-Sure", I reply, suddenly feeling a soft hand lift my chin up towards its rightful owner. I gaze into Rin's beautiful blue eyes and feel a smile tugging at my lips. He smiles whole heartedly in response, and gently leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and gently place my hand on his cheek. Not caring that rain is soaking my hair and clothes. After awhile, we slowly pull back, grinning ear to ear at each other and blushing madly.

"Finally, the two of you have excepted your feelings for each other!", A familiar voice states, clapping and grinning like the clown Mephisto is. I blush even harder if possible, and hide my face by resting it on Rin's shoulder. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him. Smiling as I hear him mutter "Mine" quietly to himself. I didn't know that jealousy could lead to this! But I ain't complaining. Not one bit.

A/N – Mephisto ships it? Haha, anyway I do hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Feel free to ask for requests! For I have none on my list anymore. And sorry if I took too long to do this one. Have a lovely day!