Problem Solved~Jealous Bon X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: ...::: Hot Mess ! :::...

(Y/N)=Your Name

I walk to Mr Okumura's class, which fortunately and unfortunately is my last class for the day. I need to go to work as soon as the bell goes, hopefully I won't be late. I've already broken my arm at work, thanks to some idiotic children.

------

I eyed a few kids, who were getting to close to the work sight, hopefully they're not stupid enough to get any closer, and fall into the pit. And of course, karma decided to be a bitch...

"Hey watch out!", I shouted, as a little boy tumbled down into the pit, while of course a truck was driving by. I ran and quickly grab the boy, but I didn't make it out uninjured, my arm got bashed by the truck, causing me to cry out in pain...

------

I haven't seen any of my friends today, I didn't want to worry them, but I need to attend this class. I sigh in annoyance and open the door with my uninjured arm. Mr Okumura stops talking and turns to the door,

"Sorry I'm late", I say with a polite smile, he glances at my broken arm, nodding and smiling politely.

"That's alright, besides we're just recovering last lesson", He states, I nod and sit down next to Rin, as the rest of the class give me odd looks.

"Whatcha do to your arm?", He whispers to me,

"Tell you tomorrow", I say,

"Why not now, or after class?", He says back,

"Can't", I state...

~

As soon as class ends, I immediately grab my homework from Mr Okumura's desk and rush out the door. Ignoring calls from Rin, I use one of the keys Mephisto gave me. Running to work as fast as I possible could, hopefully I won't be late AGAIN!

~

I walk towards Rin with a groan, I not only have a broken arm, but my wrist has been sprained. So I just kind of wrapped a bandage around it, then again it wasn't my fault, my work place isn't really safe.

"(Y/N)!", Rin yells, catching Bon, Shima and Konekomaru's attention, as Rin immediately runs to me.

"WHAT THE HELL!", He shouts, making me wince since he is literally thirty centimetres away from me. I resist the urge to smack him on the back of the head, but it would seem Bon had read my thoughts.

"Stop yelling shithead!", Bon says, smacking my hyperactive friend,

"HEY! I just wanted to know what happened to her", He states, pouting and rubbing the back of his head. They all turn to me, while I mentally sigh for all eternity.

"I j-just...got into some...ahhh trouble at work", I say, Bon raises his eyebrows at me, probably thinking that I'm incredibly suspicious.

"How?", Shima questions,

"That doesn't matter, I'm hungry", I state, knowing that my choice of words will bring joy to Rin.

"Yeah me too, let's go get some food!", Rin says with a grin, I smile and start walking, finding the floor more interesting at the moment. That is until we reach the food line, my (B/F/N) launches herself at me. I groan softly, and her eyes immediately widen.

"OH MY GOSH, I'm sorry!", She says,

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!", She shouts with worry and concern controlling her emotions, loud enough for everyone to hear her. And of course, that alerts the...boys that freakin worship me. Well that's a little dramatic...they have crushes on me. They all immediately rush over, now that they know I'm here. CRAP!

"What happened?",

"Are you okay?",

"Here let me help you",

"You can have my food",

"And mine",

I shriek, I glare at my best friend, while she gives me an apologetic look, and nearly gets squashed by the crowd of boys. I try to find a way out, but I can barely here Rin calling my name.

"Sorry, excuse me could I get through?", I say politely, but they only move closer, asking if I need help and stuff like that. I'm being suffocated, air is getting harder to receive. I force my eyelids shut, and try to breathe in and out, hoping for this to end quick. But fortunately for me, someone grabs my shoulder and pulls me out of the crowd. Sighing in relief once I finally can breathe, looking up to notice a pissed of Bon.

"Thanks...Bon", I say in between breaths,

"Are you alright?", He questions, a glint of concern and worry in his tone, I nod in response.

"Fantastic", I state, my voice dripping with sarcasm, and immediately shrieking once I see the boys shout and rush over to me. I hide behind Bon, hoping his tall muscular frame will protect me.

"Piss off!", He shouts to them, some are smart and walk away, but others just laugh, 'tch idiots'.

"Why, what's she to you?", Some cocky guy questions with a devilish grin,

"Yeah we're only trying to help the lovely lady", Someone else states, I shrink back behind Bon, watching as his fist clench shut. I don't want a fight to start, Bon is tough but he can't take on this many.

"Because ummmm *clears throat* he's my boyfriend", I state, stepping beside Bon with some what confidence.

"What?!", They all shout, even Bon looks surprised with my answer, but he also clears his throat and nods. I notice a slight blush form on his cheeks, as I feel heat rushing to my own. I can't believe I just said that, I may or may not have a slight crush on him.

"I don't believe you", The cocky guy states with a smirk, I frown slightly and sigh in annoying.

"Just leave her alone!", Bon growls, wait a second, do I detect...jealousy? No I must be imagining things. A riot suddenly starts, as I leaned closer to Bon, what the heck is wrong with these boys!? I panic, and quickly grab Bon and...connect my lips to his, blushing redder than a tomato. Lightning jolts through me, as he wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss. Our lips move in sync, not having a care in the world who's watching us. But unfortunately the sound of the bell interrupts us, as we pull apart. Now noticing that everyone has disappeared, and hopefully they will stay away from me.

"S-Sorry", I say, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck with my sprained wrist. He shakes his head slightly and embraces me into a protective hug, resting his chin on my head. I sigh and rest my head on his chest, wondering what this new feeling is.

"I-I liked it, perhaps we should get together", He states, I nod and smile softly in response. We should get together, besides I'm not complaining, not one bit.

A/N- Hope you like it ~Mephisto x Shy Reader is next!~