Unspoken Pleading~Amaimon X Abused Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Amaimon |Remedy |AMV|

(Y/N)=Your Name

WARNING: This Chapter Contains Abusive Content, And Words That May Trigger Some Readers. PLEASE READ AT OWN RISK!!! (And just remember that you're all beautiful, and you're filled with wonder that inspires me so very much. Chin up beautiful, so everyone can see how lovely you are)

"You're lucky I don't kill you, brat!", My mother declares as she whacks me across the face. I yelp and clutch the side of my right cheek, stepping away from the monster I've grown to know and hate.

"How dare you step away from me. You, stupid child!!", She spats, yanking my arm and twisting it until my screams are too loud for the both of us to bare, and the sounds of bones breaking. Which silences her rage...for the time being. My mother grins and cackles at my pain. I don't  even think I can call her my mother.

"Ugh. Go away brat! I have no use for something as worthless as you", She states with a disgusted expression. I nod and hurry away from the monster, with tears stinging my eyes. I clutch my arm to my chest, feeling pain radiating through it. At least she didn't try and stab me this time.

~

Shopping. How am I going to explain this to people? I've used too many excuses. Perhaps I could say I fell over again...but that won't explain the hand print on my right cheek. Ummm...maybe someone tried to catch me, but they were too late and accidentally hit my face? Yeah, that seems good enough...I hope. I just don't know if Amaimon will believe me, he seems to be quite suspicious. I can tell by the way he glances at my injuries with uncertainty, and anger.

I silently tip-toe my way to the kitchen, as well as grabbing my bag with my money in it. Ever since I was young, I've learnt how to be silent and sneaky, which has come to be very useful; Stealing food and water so I could survive, and to leave the house unnoticed. I want to run away so badly, but my loving father said he would be returning this year, and I don't want to leave him. My father loves me for who I am, and treats me with such kindness, like I'm as fragile as a blade of grass.

"Hello (Y/N)", Amaimon greets unexpectedly, as he gracefully jumps down from a tree, and gently lands just a few inches in front of me.

"Hey Amaimon", I reply with a small smile, as he studies my arm and right cheek with concern and uncertainty. He sighs and gently places his hand on my uninjured cheek, leaning in so our heads brush against each others.

"What happened?", He questions in a soft voice, gazing at me with pleading eyes. I want to tell him; I want to tell him everything, the good and the bad. But I just...I just can't.

"I fell over again. Someone tried to catch me, but they accidentally missed and hit my face", I state with a sigh, looking down and finding the floor quite interesting at this particular moment. However, Amaimon lifts my chin gently so I'm looking directly at him.

"(Y/N), please tell me the truth. I want to help", Amaimon states softly, and gently pressing his lips to my forehead. I nearly gave up there and then, I don't know how he does this to me. Love is such a powerful thing; some people use it for evil. But Amaimon doesn't, some may think he would though. He treats me with such gentleness and kindness, which just reminds me of my loving father.

"I am telling you the truth Amaimon. I'm just too clumsy for my own good", I state with a fake laugh, and a reassuring smile. But I can tell by his expression that he still doesn't believe me.

"(Y/N)...are you being abused?", He questions with a shaky voice, almost like he doesn't want to believe the answer he desperately wants me to confess. I freeze for a few seconds, feeling fear jolting through my mind. He knows. He already knows.