A Gentleman At Heart~Mephisto X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: [AMV] 💜 Mephisto Pheles💜

(Y/N)=Your Name

(F/F)=Favourite Food

(F/D)=Favourite Drink

I wake up with a loud groan, I don't wanna get up. Who does!? Well unless you're going to have an awesome day. I don't see the point. Then again, food is great. I sigh, sitting up and stretching my arms and legs before my body allows me to stand up. Shivering slightly as my feet make contact with the cold floor. I groan once more, placing on an over sized hoodie and shuffling to my calendar. Hoping I don't have work today. Shura's Bday – Plan Party.

"WHAT!?!? How could I forget!", I shout, mentally slapping myself as I quickly get changed into better clothing. After I'm all cleaned up, I ring people that Shura's acquainted with.

"Hi, Mr. Okumura. It's (Y/N)", I state, placing my phone between my shoulder and cheek as I reach for (F/F) and (F/D).

"Please, just call me Yukio. How can I help you?", He questions, as I chuckle when hearing Rin yelling in the background.

"Well, today so happens to be Shura's birthday. And I was hoping to do a party for her. Could you perhaps at around six, bring her and the others to the party? At the cave, on the mountain side", I ask with a hopeful tone, even though I know Yukio would help me with anything. Such a gentleman that young boy is. And his brother Rin...well let's just say he's full of fun and caring as well.

"I would be delighted. Do you need anything else? Perhaps setting up the party?", Yukio questions, I laugh quietly and shake my head...even though he can't see me.

"No thank you, I think I know someone who could help me with that. Thanks again Mr. Okumura, see you later", I say, quickly hanging up the phone, and then calling Mephisto Pheles. My favorite demon clown.

"Hello, this is Mr. Faust", He states with that always mischievous voice of his. I chuckle and roll my eyes at my ridiculous thoughts. Mischievous is definitely one word to describe Mephisto.

"Hi, Mephisto. It's (Y/N)", I reply with a small smile gracing my lips. Imagining how he is looking right now. Probably wearing either his normal clothes or his dressing gown. And smirking MISCHIEVOUSLY, as for freakin usual.

"Ah! My favorite exorcist! How can I help you?", He questions with a low chuckle.

"Shura's birthday is today, and I need help setting up the party. Could you help me?", I question with a shit eating grin, knowing all too well of the excitement running through Mephisto's mind right about now.

"I would be delighted! Where is this birthday party being held?", He asks with an even more joyful tone than before.

"The cave, on the mountain side", I state with a laugh, quickly finishing my food and drink, and cleaning the dishes as I'm talking to him.

"Splendid! A terrific choice with a terrific view! I will meet you at your house in ten seconds. Then we can go over there together. See you soon!!", He replies, hearing the familiar beep of the phone as he hangs up. I chuckle and hang up the phone, quickly finishing the dishes. And then my vision is suddenly being clouded by purple smoke. Mephisto.

"(Y/N)! You're looking as beautiful as always, shall we head over now?", He questions with a familiar grin. I roll my eyes and nod in response, doing my best not to blush over his compliment.

"Let's go then", I reply with a smile, as I'm suddenly surrounded by purple smoke and I'm in the cave. I knew it was the right to choose Mephisto to help me. He loves parties, and he can get it done quick and easy without anyone's help.