Cooking Is Love~Rin X Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Top 10 Facts You Didn't Know About Rin Okumura

(Y/N)=Your Name

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(H/C)=Hair Colour

"Ok, (Y/N) and Rin can make the food",

"Sheimi, Konekomaru and Bon can clean the area",

"Izumo and Shima can put up decorations"

"While I go plan the rest, but it seems I have a mission, I will be back in three hours", Yukio states bluntly, telling the other students in his class about the planning of 'Shura's home coming party'. Leaving us to attend to the party planning, since the party is tonight, so we only have five hours to finish this. I can't help but feel excited to cook with Rin, I might have a slight crush on him, slight. Besides, maybe I'm just excited about cooking, ever since I was little I've loved cooking. I skip my way to the kitchen, Rin following close behind me.

"So, what do you wanna cook?", Rin questions, raising his hand and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um, everything that we can make with the ingredients we already have, I guess", I state, Rin makes eye contact, nodding enthusiastically, his smile widening.

"Great idea (Y/N)!", He replies, a small smile graces my lips, a slight blush forming on my cheeks. Ukobach leaps onto the table, wondering why we are trespassing in his kitchen.

"Hi Ukobach", I say with a small wave, smiling at the adorable little chief, well when he isn't full rage mode of course. I'm also a demon, a (H/C) tail and pointed fangs. The small demon smiles at me, we've both become great friends, from sharing the interest in cooking.

"Hey Ukobach, could you help us create a feast? Yukio planned a home coming party for Shura", Rin questions, the small creature nods enthusiastically, matching Rin's smile. This is going to be fun...

~

"Hey (Y/N), could you get out the pot", Rin requests,

"Sure Rin", I reply, I rush over to the cupboard containing the pots and pans, bending down to grab the nearest pot. Once I have it, I walk back over to Rin, making sure I don't drop it in the process. But to my luck, Karma decided to be a bitch, as Rin turns around and bumps into me. Making my hands slip and drop the pot, right on Rin's foot!

"OWWW!", He cries out, holding his foot as he continues to whine in pain.

"I'm so sorry Rin", I say, hands over my mouth in shock, I can't believe I just did that.

"That hurt", Rin complains, making me feel even worse then I had before.

"I'm sorry", I state, he looks back up at me with a death glare, that is until he notices my expression. My (E/C) eyes are wide, anyone could detect the sadness and worry in my expression.

"Hey, it's okay, it was an accident", He states, giving me a reassuring smile, my expression doesn't change, I still feel bad.

"Don't worry, I've had worse", He adds, placing his hand on my shoulder in a comforting matter. A slight blush returns to my cheeks, and if I wasn't mistaken, I swore I saw him blushing. He turns away, just before I could be sure if he was blushing, maybe I was seeing things. I face the direction Rin's gazing at, noticing Ukobach staring at us with a smile on his face.

"What?", I question, trying to cover up how embarrassed I am, the small creature just extends his smile. Noticing that Rin's hand is still on my shoulder, making the same blush return.

"Ummm Rin?", I question, he turns his attention to me, now realising his hand is still on my shoulder. He lets go and quickly turns away, before I could steal glance at his expression.

"W-We should get back to cooking", He states, walking away before I could reply, while my small companion is laughing. Rin turns back around, glaring at the smaller demon before resuming his cooking.

~

"Ahhhhh", Rin whines, we have been cooking for four hours now, and we still need to change our clothes.

"Finally, we're finished", He adds,

"We still need to clean Ukobach's kitchen", I point out, as our small companion nods in response.

"Oh yeah", Rin replies,

~

"Ok, I think that's it", I state, satisfied with the kitchen, while Ukobach gives an approving nod. Walking out of his kitchen to set the tables, we both go to follow the creature. The floor is slippery, since we had just cleaned it, making it harder to walk. And of course Karma wasn't done with me yet, as Rin loses his balance, falling right on top of me.

"Oww, oh ummmm", He says, noticing that he is directly on top of me, trapping me in this position. Rin blushes redder than a tomato, matching my own expression.

"Sorry (Y/N)", He apologizes, his face just inches from mine, which is obviously the cause of myself blushing. Rin doesn't move, but stares at me, I catch a glint of...longing? As he slowly looks down at my lips, as I gaze at his. Slowly leaning in, closing my eyes and the gap between us, as our lips collide with each other. Heat rushing to my cheeks, as a sudden bolt of warmth goes through my body. Holding onto this amazing feeling for as long as I can, and it would seem Rin had the same thought, as we continue to kiss for a few minutes. Resulting to us gasping for air when we pull away, breathing in and out. My eyes now open, smiling at my beloved, as he returns it.

"So, d-do you want to go on a date, with me?", He questions nervously, I giggle at his expression.

"I would like that", I say with a nod, his grin widens, as he leans into kiss me again. But someone, well thing, clears their throat, alerting that we are not alone anymore. We both turn our heads to see... Ukobach, staring at us with a wide smile. I blush even harder, feeling as if my face has touched the sun, noticing that Rin is the same. He lifts himself off me, gently helping me to my feet in the process.

"So, Friday?", He questions, resulting to myself smiling and giggling.

"Friday", I repeat with another nod, he grins at my response, walking back out hand in hand. Still smiling, feeling something people would say a demon could never experience, Love.

(A/N) - UKOBACH SHIPS IT!