You're Not Alone~Shima X Lonely Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Renzou Shima - Tap that Nightcore

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

"Loner",

"Even a rock could make more friends than you",

"Try making friends once in a while",

"No wonder you're all alone",

"You're going to end up down at the sharp end of the sword if you don't find somebody to lean on",

One step after the next, I make my way over to a lonesome tree waiting for me to climb. Once I've reached a secure branch, I bring out my homework and start working. Using the tree's branches and leaves to hide me from the rest of the world. 'You should socialize' you might say, Nah. Everyone ends up backstabbing or leaving you anyway. I'm sure I'll be fine, I'm just independent that's all. Oh who am I kidding, they're probably right. But why should I listen to them, I will never find someone like that, never. There's no hope for me, just my lonely lonesome self. I don't like being this lonely, it's depressing and miserable. Like a baby bird abandoned from its mother and siblings. Left to die on its own.

"Hey (Y/N)! Where are you!", A familiar voice calls, I sigh and bury myself deeper into the thick branches and leaves. Hoping my classmate won't spot me. I yearn to have a friend...then why am I hiding from him again? It doesn't matter anyway, luck just isn't my thing, turning against me as I see a pink haired headed boy start climbing the tree.

"There you are! I brought you lunch", Shima states with a proud grin gracing his lips. He gently hands me a sandwich, as I sigh in annoyance. I reach into my bag, knowing that I'm going to need to pay this idiot.

"Oh, don't pay me back. It's my treat!", He says, I glare at him and sigh once more. But he just happily eats his lunch while getting himself comfy beside me.

"Shima, look could you stop buying me lunch. Thanks and all, but just stop. You're going to make me feel bad", I reply quietly, returning to my homework and shifting away from him slightly.

"I'm only trying to be nice. I am your friend after all right?", He questions with a slightly hopeful, but cheerful smile. I sigh, even I'm not that mean to destroy his happiness.

"Sure, just don't try so hard", I reply, knowing that I'll probably regret my answer sooner or later. And of course I do, once I feel an arm swing around my shoulders.

"Great! Wanna hang after school?", He questions, I mentally groan for all eternity. Well, he is nice and all but still...I've got to go to work!

"Sorry Shima, I have work then. Tomorrow I'm busy as well, doing all of my homework that day", I state, shrugging and starting to eat my sandwich, I'm great at coming up with excuses, aren't I?

"Oh...Well, then we can hang tomorrow lunchtime again, same place same time? We can walk to cram school class together if you would like as well", He suggests with a more hopeful smile, man is he pushing the boundaries.

"Fine", I say with an unenthusiastic tone, I better get this done and over with this. Once you feed a stray cat it won't go away.

"Perfect! I'll buy you lunch again as well", He states with the same ear to ear grin, way above proud of himself if you ask me. I nod and sigh in response, not bothering to argue against it. The bell echoes throughout 'true cross', signalling the time for us to go to our next class. Uggh, mathematics...I don't wanna do maths.

"Crap I have English next, see ya at cram school class!", He says with a small wave, jumping out of the tree and walking with his friends to class. I watch him leave in confusion, jumping out of the tree and quickly finishing my lunch as I walk to class. Why the hell is he trying so hard to be friends with me? I'm nothing special, besides he already has friends, doesn't he?