Eager For Cuddles~Father Yukio X Mother Reader~Oneshot

VIDEO: Okumura Yukio Character Song - Dedicate (Eng Sub)

(Y/N)=Your Name

(E/C)=Eye Colour

(W/O/F)=Whatever Outfit

A soft breeze, comfortable blankets, and warm, protective arms welcomed me from my slumber. Not wishing to end the moment, I sighed and left my eyelids closed, wishing for this moment to never end.

"Mother, Father, get up!", Rose yells, running into our room and jumping on Yukio and I. Her little brother James came stumbling in afterwards, repeating his older sister's actions.

"What are we doing today?", Rose questions with a giggle, I smile at my daughter, brushing hair away from her face.

"Well kiddo, we're going to visit uncle Rin", I state,

"Uncle Rin! Come on let's go!", James replies, we laugh as we watch them run at the room to go get their casual clothes on. I snuggle into Yukio, as he pulls me closer and rests his chin on my head.

"You know he's going to give them lots of sugar, don't you", Yukio says with a sigh, I chuckle and nod.

"Doesn't he always", I state, I go to pull away so we could get up, but Yukio just pulls me closer to him.

"Just a few more minutes", He says, I sigh and nod, snuggling closer to him, that is until we hear our children yelling at us to hurry up. We both groan, Yukio holding onto me, seeming like he won't let go any time soon. Another sigh escapes my lips, and peck my beloved on the lips.

"Come on, we have time for that later", I state, convincing him enough to let me go and stand up.

"Not long enough", He says with a sigh, I chuckle and start getting dressed, changing into (W/O/F). I walk downstairs, noticing Yukio is helping the children get their shoes on, kind of struggling since they are so excited. I chuckle and make my way over to the kitchen, starting to make French toast for everyone. Half way through the process, I felt arms wrap around me, and a head resting on my shoulder.

"Nearly done", I state with another chuckle, he sighs and stays in this position, hugging me from behind. Once I have finished our breakfast, and putting them on plates, I grab my beloved's hand.

"Come on", I urge, he lets go after a few seconds, obviously giving up on making me stay, well that's what I thought at first. Yukio held my hand the entire time we ate, gently squeezing it every now and then. Of course I didn't have the heart to let go, besides, I'm not complaining.

~

"Hiya Rin", I greet with a smile and a small wave, he immediately returns it, excited to see his family.

"Hey guys, come on in!", He says cheerfully, our children cheer and quickly hurry in. I laugh and follow shortly after, so does Yukio, whom is still holding my hand.

"Where is your wife, and the kids?", I question,

"Shopping", He states with a chuckle, closing the door and heading to the kitchen, where the children are, obviously.

"Can we help you cook Uncle Rin?", James says eagerly,

"Please", Rose adds, both using the puppy eyes to their advantage, Rin nods with a chuckle.

"Of course you can, we always cook together", He states, the children cheer as Yukio leads me out of the kitchen. Then suddenly turning around to hug me, I laugh and return the hug. Resting my head on his chest, as his chin is positioned on my head.

"Anything I should know about?", I question, snuggling even closer to my beloved.

"I love you, and we need to cuddle more often", He states with a sigh, I nod in agreement, closing my eyelids to cherish this moment even more.

"I love you too", I reply, gazing back up at him, and giving Yukio a soft peck on the lips. Resulting to him placing his hand on my cheek, leaning in so our lips can connect. I smile against the kiss, sliding my hands around his neck and gripping the back of his head. Our lips move in sync, building the thought of love and longing for one another. The kiss quickly deepens, making air harder to receive than usual.

"Ewwwww", James and Rose say, interrupting us from our heated make out session. I laugh and rest my head on my beloved's chest, he chuckles and pulls me closer.

"Come on lovebirds, we need to start cooking", Rin states with a smirk, I grin and lead Yukio to the kitchen. Holding his hand and squeezing it every now and then.

"Hey Yukio, can you check if there's anything in the oven?", Rin asks, Yukio sighs and nods, letting go of my hand. Rin leads the children out of the kitchen, as I lean against the door frame.

"Why is there a bun in the oven?", Yukio questions, turning around to meet with my (E/C) eyes. He notices no one is in the kitchen, repeatedly gazing at the bun and then back to me.

"You're...", He starts to say, I grin and nod, he immediately drops the bun and rushes over to me, lifting me in the air. I laugh as he spins me around, gently placing me on the ground and hugging me tightly. After a minute he pulls away, reconnecting his lips with mine. I smile against the kiss, repeating my previous actions of sliding my hands around his neck. He reacts by sliding his hands around my waist, only ending the moment as we hear familiar voices.

"Is it a girl!?", Rose questions excitedly, I laugh and shake my head slightly, resting my head on Yukio's chest.

"I don't know yet", I state, Yukio pecks me on the lips, pulling me even closer to him.

"I am the luckiest man in the world", He says with a wide and cheerful smile, happy that he has the best family he could ever ask for.