"Thank you, Janine. He's a good boy. We're thankful he chose a girl as lovely as your Rozalia," she replied. "She's a sweet, clever girl and exactly the sort of woman we'd hoped Dimka would end up with. But I do wish it had been later. They've been gone a while – let me see if Roza wants any of these pastries."

Olena stood up and walked to Dimitri's room. Coming back to the table moments later, she held her finger up to her lips to indicate Janine should be quiet and beckoned, leading her to the door of Dimitri's bedroom. The two mothers peered through the open doorway to see Dimitri lying on the bed; his arms wrapped protectively around Rose as the two faced one another. They looked so peaceful, curled up together fast asleep.

"So do you think he'll move in?" Lissa asked after getting a run down of the lunch discussions the previous day

"It's probably the best option," Rose said not entirely happy about it. While she liked the idea of staying at home, she suspected her father would be horrible to Dimitri. "Mom suggested maybe after graduation, so we get used to living together before the baby comes."

"Well you'll need to get used to sharing a bed," Lissa said suggestively. "And the best thing about being pregnant, you don't have to worry about birth control!"

Rose laughed but didn't say anything. She hadn't really thought about that aspect of things since discovering she was pregnant, but Lissa had a point. If she and Dimitri were going to share a room and a bed, it made sense they'd try having sex again.

While the idea was scary, it was kind of thrilling, too. Their first time had been so impromptu; it was a bit exciting to think about exploring one another a little more. Assuming Dimitri was willing, of course. For her part, Rose was keen to give it a go!

Once she was off the phone, Rose pulled out her mother's book. There must be a section on sex during pregnancy? And there was. Reading through the emotional and health benefits of 'maintaining a loving, active sex life during pregnancy' Rose flipped back to the earlier part of the book where sex and sexual positions were outlined. And immediately wished she hadn't...

It was easy to forget her parents had once been young lovers, too. Her Mom had apparently used this book as a reference for that aspect of things. Rose knew this because she'd made annotations beside some of the diagrams!

Feeling queasy, and fairly certain it had nothing to do with morning sickness, Rose raised her eyebrows as she saw her mother noted beside standing sex 'good but hard on the legs', doggy style got three big ticks and a smiley face, but the most disturbing entry was beside a position called 'The Jockey'. Beside this Janine's neat script had listed, 'Super deep and could go for hours. Came four times!'

Rose's face was flaming as she snapped the book shut, shoving it back under her pillow. She was all for sharing experiences with her Mom throughout this pregnancy business, but finding out her parent's top ten sex positions wasn't the sort of thing she wanted to know about!