Chapter 3: In A Closet

[Silver's POV]

The hell.

Everyone was silent, waiting for Skylar's decision. Blue on the other hand, was smirking victoriously. First, Green almost kissed him. It didn't matter if it was only a dare! And now because of him Skylar is forced to do this dare......

Arceus, I don't even want to know who is she going to choose! This game is ridiculous. I dislike games like this, especially the game Seven Minutes in Heaven. They're likely to end up............ Not really in a good way.

"Well?" Green said, waiting.

"You could get back on Green later." Pearl told her.

Skylar looked from me to Gold. The next thing I knew she was pressing her lips to mine so I shut my eyes tight and froze.

"5..... 4.... 3... 2.." the others chanted.

"And one!" Green finished.

Skylar quickly pulled away from me and I moved back.

"That was digusting!" I said, wiping off my mouth.

"Well it was! Not gonna argue with that!" she shot back.

"You taste like strawberries!"

"Well you taste like pistachio! Strawberries are better than pistachio!"

"They're actually talking about that...." Yellow mumbled.

"Can we continue the game already?" Gold asked, sounding very disappointed.

"Of course." Skylar said and spun the bottle. While it was spinning, I took the opportunity and grabbed a frosted cookie from the table. Realizing it was frosted with strawberry icing, I switched it back with a chocolate mint one. Skylar tasted like the frosting on those cookies.

I thought that she would have kissed Gold, to make up for earlier. But since she kissed me, I think I'm scarred for life. Scarred from eating strawberry-frosted cookies again.

I continued stuffing chocolate mint cookies into my mouth.

The bottle stopped in front of Blue. Skylar smirked back at him. Payback time, isn't it now?

"Dare." Blue gulped. I'm actually surprised he didn't choose truth.

Without a word, Skylar dragged him out of the room, going to the hallway.

"You're supposed to say the dare in front of everyone!" Blue complained. "What is this, Seven Minutes in Heaven?"

"If you're looking for a closet it's right over here!" Green called out.

"You're thinking that Skylar dragged him into a closet!?" Gold said.

"The possibilities are endless!" Green chirped.

I rolled my at eyes at her.

"Getting jealous Silver?" Pearl teased. Dia snickered alongside him.

"Why would I? I already have an affair with these cookies."

"Nu-uh, Skylar's already married to sugar." Gold joined in the conversation.

"How come I never heard of the wedding?" I asked. Yellow was giggling and so was Ruby. Lack-Two was looking at us in disbelief.

"They never had one. I signed the papers as their judge." Gold said.

"Very funny story you've got there." I told him.

"Luckily they don't have any kids yet." Gold smiled.

"No faaaair! Skylar I really really hate you!" Blue yelled from the hallway. Skylar came back and sat down on her spot.