SAY THE NAME (①❼)

(This is a chapter. Chapter SEVENTEEEEEEEN YEEA BAM BAM BAM BARAM YEEEOOWWWW *starts playing mansae*)

||

The two finally started to get ready after the Jun incident. Hansol ended up borrowing some of Joshua's old clothes for the day so he didn't have run home to grab clothes and be even later than they already are.

~ later at school

The two decided to head to school at the start of second period. But they ended up arriving during their lunch period leaving Jun alone for the morning.

"Where were you two love birds?" The curious maknae questioned the late two. They both looked at each other thinking of whether they should make up a lie or tell the vague truth.

"We, um, were working on a project last late until really late last night and woke up late." The latter spoke up.

Jun scoffed at his hyung's answer.

Everyone's eyes (my i I I I I I I I) turned to the male. "What is it Jun?" Cheol asked Jun, "Is there something you would like to add to their story?"

"Yes actually, but I think I'll let them tell you." Jun replied, anticipating a reply. Everyone turned back to Joshua and Vernon, anticipating an answer just as much as Jun.

"There isn't much to say..." Vernon trailed off, rubbing his arm. "Nothing happened we just fell asleep next to each other in our seats. Nothing more Jun." Joshua said slightly glaring at Jun. "Awwww..." all their friends chorused. Vernon and Joshua blushed looking at the floor.

"You left out one part." Jun said pulling out his phone. Jun showed everyone the photo he took this morning. "AWWW..." they chorused again, thinking of how adorable they look together and if they were ever going to be together. "Just married already you two." Seungkwan said earning glares from his hyungs and a light slap from Hoshi.

"Don't mind them. But are you guys together?" Cheol asked shipping them equally as hard as the others. "uhmm..." both of them turned into a stuttering mess.

The bell rang indicating that their lunch period was over. For Joshua and Vernon it meant it was the end to a very long awkward situation.

The two heading over to their next class together.

"I gotta use the restroom. Don't wait up." Joshua said making his way to the restrooms. Vernon proceeded his original path to the classroom.

Joshua casually made his way into the restroom and headed into a stall. (I will not explain any further. I will let u imagine the rest for urself.)

*sniff* *sob*

' Was someone crying? ' Joshua thought to himself as he listened to the soft sobs coming from the stall to his left.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Ok ok I know
Wow you make us wait so long just to get another short and cruddy chapter.
Miane I will work on updating more this week!! Love you my ducklings!!
Yours truly,
Duck(ish) Alien( ՞ ՞)