~13~

IM BACK!!! i know you missed me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*time skip-back at the house of Joshua*

STILL VERNON POV

Remember when I said we entered a fancy apartment building? Well let's just say that's NOT the building Joshua lives in. The building is ACTUALLY just a SHORTCUT to his building BEHIND the fancy one.

Don't get me wrong, no matter where Joshua lives I'll still love him.

Wait, did I just say I love him???

The building that Joshua lives in looks like a run down building that you see in movies in the dark alleys where people get mugged and stuff like that.

Not gonna lie, it freaked me out a bit. I was so scared I was gonna get mugged, I didn't even realize that I was clutching onto my bag so tight that my knuckles turned white.

My eyes where darting around the room, and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Out of reflexes I jumped and let out a not so manly scream.

Then I heard laughing.

What do Joshua find so funny? I was just ASSAULTED!! And he laughs? LAUGHS?!?!

"What's so funny shua-hyung? I was about to be mugged??" I asked my voice still a bit high pitched and cracked ALOT so it sounded like I was going through puberty all over again.

Now Joshua was on the floor. Still laughing. That disrespectful hyung.

"It's just that *laugh* you weren't gonna *laugh* get mugged. *laugh* I sensed you *laugh* getting tense *laugh* so I put my arm *laugh* around you." He said between laughs.

I blushed a deep red. I lowered my head and placed dropped my head into the palm of hands.

"This is so embarrassing." My voice was muffled by my hands.

"It's ok Solie-ah~" I felt him pat my head. "I find your personality quite cute."

If I wasn't already red, I felt my cheeks burn even harder from his comment.

I soon felt hands lifting my head up, revealing my now tomato looking face.

I was embarrassed to even make eye contact with the boy in front of me. He now has moved his hands to my cheeks, cupping them.

He closed his eyes and slowly moved in.

It feels like time has stopped. I'm some what glad, but at the same time not because I want to know what happens next.

My eyes closed naturally. I waited for the warmth of my hyung's lips on my own.

I waited.

And waited.

And waited.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
OHHHHHHH!!!!
Ya cliffhanger!!!
A really bad one...
BUTTTTTTT A CLIFFHANGER IS A CLIFFHANGER!!!!
so ya. I'll take that uber to the mental hospital. I've been told before I'm a BIIITTTTT mental. I have no idea what they're talking about...

 I have no idea what they're talking about